new paint teaser

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
OMG that is the best EG i've ever layed eyes on, i swear to god don't be mad if you walk out to your car one morning and find liek 3-4 cemen shots all over your car, and don't look me!. . . . . :lol:
no offense, but if you actually believe that to be true (as in the "best" EG).. you should disown yourself from civics.. or atleast look at some more

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe its the best one that fits his very idea of what a civic should have done to it the way he would do it... so no its not that hard to believe u my friend faild on tryin to be an ass

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude.. im loving the paint. I think on the whole the car looks good. The tails dont bother me at all. I think she would be sitting ALOT prettier as soon as you get some new rims. Good work.

PEPE LE PU

mods yea i got some
5+ Year Member
car looks good nice color choice.. i really like the swapped front ......how did you swap the front was it easy ?? would you recommed somebody else to do it ??

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn foo, took long enuff. haha j/p that s**t looks tight, now get some better rims.

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for all the positive comments!

PEPE LE PU said:
car looks good nice color choice.. i really like the swapped front ......how did you swap the front was it easy ?? would you recommed somebody else to do it ??
yeah, it wasn't that hard, just takes time and a lot of work. just gotta make sure you have all the right parts to do it, i still need the 00' hood. im rockin a 96 hood and it looks like ass...

MasterShake said:
damn foo, took long enuff. haha j/p that s**t looks tight, now get some better rims.
haha, no joke! i took off those shitty rims and threw my steelies back on and lowered the front a bit. its sitting a bit better now

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
celly pics from the other night + buddies flat black ls-turbo

i put my 13" steelies back on after i sold my hideous 17" no-namers.
here's some car wash celly pics the other night + buddies flat black ls-turbo

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i want some crom steelies now!!!!!!!!!!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The color looks good.....but that car has 0% flow to it :thumbdown

p.s. what are those steelies from? Or are they drag wheels?

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are Cal/Master wheels... dunno too much about'em. i've never heard of them, but they were on my 96 coupe that i sold. they are'nt drag wheels, just some chromed out steelies y0.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have to say... thats the first time ive seen that front end on that body... and I LOVE IT!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually like the chromed out steelies haha ..... anyways where in wyoming are you at? I didnt see any souped up civics when i drove through there in 2002 but then again i was on i-80 the whole time then went south whatever the highway is in laramie that goes to colorado.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well...

I like it actually (not me, but still like it..).. Replace the damned hood FIRST, though..
And I have to be honest, I didn't even notice the EG/EJ conversion.. :(

Like the color, too.. Nice set of wheels, a correct hood, and it'll be straight..

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks! yeah my chromed steel is mad bling'n :lol:

Melt said:
i actually like the chromed out steelies haha ..... anyways where in wyoming are you at? I didnt see any souped up civics when i drove through there in 2002 but then again i was on i-80 the whole time then went south whatever the highway is in laramie that goes to colorado.
i'm up in Sheridan Wyoming.. alllllllll the way at the top by Montana. you wont see much of anything cruising the highway by sheridan, a blink of an eye and its gone... but we're starting to get some serious honda's around here finally. my buddy has an LS/turbo 5th gen coupe, there's supposedly another kid in town with one of the older style integra's (1st gen? the more boxy shaped one) with an ls/turbo. then mine is in the works with my b16a turbo. just waiting on my wiseco's and eagle h-beams to get here. but anyway, 2002 was quite a while ago, there wasn't anything back then..

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boxy integra could be either 1st or 2nd gen ... if it has pop up headlights its 1st gen (86-89) if it has regular headlights its a 2nd gen (90-93)

thats sick that the import scene is catching on out there .... i heard northern wyoming is beautiful .... cause southern wy was boring as hell i thought nevada had more interesting landscapes.