newest tire from the Fast 5 movie

lil_boostie

i got these new tires from work today. they just came out and i think they are pretty sweet. supposed to be the sponsor of the movie Fast 5.. they are General G-Max i got 205-45-16. i think they look sweet what do you guys think?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your so fast your furious

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You bought tires based on a stupid movie? wow..... hahaha

I would never buy a General tire or recommened them.

As far as tires are concerned, I really could care less what they look like as long as they perform. To be honest, they look like any other run of the mill tire out there to me, so not really cool looking lol.

civic49

Ur goin fast with those furious babys on ur ride

lil_boostie

no didnt buy them cause of the movie.. bought them cause the boss let me have them at cost since their a newer tire to try out and give my feedback on how they ride.. just thought i have a catchie heading to get everyones attention to look and guess it worked..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ not really 3 people isnt alot.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup those are pretty cool tires brah! Black..round.. not something you see everyday.

Gunner

Registered VIP
Just looking at a tire is hard to tell if its any good...how to they handle, how are they at faster speeds, when its wet? The name is not that great traditionally but this is a new tire so run them into the ground and let people know how they worked out....other than that you will get the same stuff from people, since a tire is a tire and performance is all that matters..

rob-

all these ball busting goofs on here 1 person makes a bad comment everyone else is sure to jump on there cock and ride away just saying look around you see it everywhere on here......BTW THERE GOOD TIRES

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You bought tires based on a stupid movie? wow..... hahaha

I would never buy a General tire or recommened them.
As far as tires are concerned, I really could care less what they look like as long as they perform. To be honest, they look like any other run of the mill tire out there to me, so not really cool looking lol.
Why?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all these ball busting goofs on here 1 person makes a bad comment everyone else is sure to jump on there cock and ride away just saying look around you see it everywhere on here...

What's your point? It's called a public forum. Get back under the bridge.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
better get an alignment done.. looks like they are the type to get lumpy fast

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Personally I like good performance tires and they don't really offer anything up to par. I also don't think their tires are really worth it and I don't like what Continental/General tires offer. For the average driver/car, the tires are fine. But, having worked with them and installing many of them, the quality seems iffy and the price reflects it. I'll stick with Bridgestone, Falken, Yokohama, Kumho, etc..