No Regrets IS a Car Theif *vid*

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now im going to check every day before i turn my car on for cans back there.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive heard sometimes in parking lots theyre put a piece of paper on your back window as well so when you go out to get in, theyll hop in

vjf915-2

Banned
ive heard sometimes in parking lots theyre put a piece of paper on your back window as well so when you go out to get in, theyll hop in
Yea someone posted a supposed "letter" from the cops informing people about that in off-topic maybe 3-4 months ago. The letter didnt look too official though. Still a good idea to watch out for it though.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea someone posted a supposed "letter" from the cops informing people about that in off-topic maybe 3-4 months ago. The letter didnt look too official though. Still a good idea to watch out for it though.
Your join date is 9/11, just over 2 months ago, did you lurk the site before joining or create another user name?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ban noregrets for stealing that ladys car.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She asked for it, she wanted a f**king Cig, so I gave her a cig, and the repayment for that cig was her f**king car.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IDB!

Would've been more funny if when she went to bend over to get the cans, someone came up behind her, pulled her pants down, pinned her to the hood, and gave it to her IDB. IDB FTW. Like the VIP section thread :rolf:.

I know I'm twisted.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn she got owned by 3 pork and bean cans, classic fail on her part

vjf915-2

Banned
Your join date is 9/11, just over 2 months ago, did you lurk the site before joining or create another user name?
My username is vjf915, hence why this username is vjf915-2. Long story short: My laptop sucks ass. About three days ago it took a s**t for the third time and has to be sent out to get fixed, going to take a month and I didnt feel like missing out on a months worth of CC. Longgrain just rolled his eyes :lol:. Anyway, I dont remember the combination of numbers that was given to me for my password, and I cant access my email, so the last time my laptop took a s**t, just over two months ago, I created this username via my mothers email account and use her computer to get on the site.

That a good enough answer for you?? Mr. Official Police Officer of CC?????:lol::lol:

edit: I hope that this isnt a problem with the mods. I know we arent supposed to have two accounts, I just still wanted to be able to participate on the site. If it is a problem, please PM me and maybe we can work something out??

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You could've IM'd OC or JayJay I'm sure they would've reset your password for you.