NOOOB...Pics of my 2kSi

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nooob to the site...saw a sticker on a Civic the other day and though I would check it out. I am about show, but I have a little go fo fun, hehe. Just gonna drop a couple pics for now and give you the quick down and dirty on whats done. She is getting a make over right now and I will post more pics when things are complete. All comments are welcome, to each his/ her own. :D

Engine; B16a2:
PNP head w/ 3 angle valve job
Crower dual tit. springs
Ferrera valves
Pretty blue powder coated GSR valve cover :lol:
JE SRP 9.0:1 pistons
Eagle H beams
InLinePro block gaurd
DRAG Gen 3, T3T04E
All the pretty piping :lol:
Tial 38mm w/g
Spearco FMIC
Clean dress up, not wire loom :roll:

Body:
Black Widow 1 rear spoiler
VIS techno r type2 rear and sides
VIS Vader C/F hood
Pocket fenders
Tsunami T2000 front
Enkei Phalenx 17s wrapped in Nitto Neo Gens
AEM big brakes at the 4 points w/ stainless braided lines
Blk hs dual halo projectors w/ c/f eyelids

Interior:
Blue Tenzo R rally seats
Apexi S-AFC
Apexi Turbo timer
Autometer boost/ A/F gauges
Eclipse CD player
Sony MD changer
Boston componets and 6x9s
Fosgate HX2 12
Fosgate Digi 1 farad cap
MA Audio X class amp
Momo shift knob, ebrake handle, boots, and pedals

You get the idea...I have done a few things to it. I know I have left stuff out..but if you really wanna know if its there...just ask. :D Enjoy the couple pics....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, looks really nice. Let's see more pics!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see an HKS SSQV... I wanna see more...

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car man welcome, post some more pics

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea kinda hard to see everything from those pics, try and post some better pics

hueman

Son of a b***h Must Pay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
niiiiice... front pics?

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
more pics man. wat a fukin tease.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not fealing the rims....but whatever.... more pics....more pics..

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I need more pics before I can comment...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't believe it.. the SpeedOptions on the bottom is kind of pushing me away.. lets try to get some pics with ClubCivic and your name on a pierce of paper or something.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think its ugly and its not yours...

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm 1 post overall and hasnt replied with any more pics of tried to defend himself, im guess that really means that hes a fake

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments...Here are a few older pics than what are posted. This was before the rear was molded, all over paint, H.O.K peral, and a few other things. The engine shot is before the new wastegate and maybe a couple of other things...but you get the idea. We all know what a Tial looks like. =)
As for the SpeedOptions tag on the pics, well I show the car and those pics were taken at Import Gen in Richmond, VA by SpeedOptions. The car is in a few different websites from Gaugemagazine.com to Dropjawmag.com to Ministyle.com(when the site is up). It may be in a few others as well, but its not a featured vehicle for any of them, just pics in the "event coverage" sections. Im from Ohio and in the Navy and now live in VA to clear up the Ohio plates on it. 8) So if you think its not mine...cool..whatever, doesnt hurt my feelings. I know its mine and if I make it to any meets and meet some people...they will know too. =) But anyway...here are a few more pics...
One of my friends took these when we were showing at Falken Import and Truck Bash in Youngstown, Oh in May 2003

I was with a team out of Dayton, Oh "D'Versified" but I have since scraped the sticker and usually ride to shows with some cars from the body shop that does my work.

For the one who doubts my ride...Thats me at the end of the car. The head popping up over the trunk...hehe

And here is an old engine shot...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This makes 3 posts now, thank you...and I just registered last night. Im not gonna have many posts. I mean damn you all are harsh, but its all good. NooB's get it on all forums. Do you want a pic of me to compare to the one that has my head in it?! :lol: Its all good if you think its ugly and if you dont think its mine...like I said before...to each his/ her own. Any VA BCH area members wanna meet up and vouch...thats fine with me too. I know there is at least one cause I saw the sticker on his window and thats what brought me to the site. It was a 01-03 coupe yesterday(31Aug, Tues) Silver I believe with some 17s or 18s that were a dark color and this persons stickers were on the side windows.

funkyfels

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Monstre said:
I don't believe it.. the SpeedOptions on the bottom is kind of pushing me away.. lets try to get some pics with ClubCivic and your name on a pierce of paper or something.
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feelin the rims or the fenders... but other than that, looks great man... got any numbers for us?

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all show some go my ass!! but i like the car!! MAAAAAAAAN i miss mines

Last edited:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At first when reading the post I thought you were a fake, cuz of those first 2 pics. But hey nice ride, and welcome