Ny meet

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh btw i just heard about the dutchess county car show. how far away is that?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
See if you can bring as many people as you can.
=) If I had friends I wouldn't be on here all the time!

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
=) If I had friends I wouldn't be on here all the time!
dont know what to think about that. are you really 59?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
dont know what to think about that. are you really 59?
The car show is at dutchess stadium,10 miles from where i live. The no friends thing was a joke! And YES I am 59, cant wait till 69, can you imagine telling girls your 69 :lol:

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
The car show is at dutchess stadium,10 miles from where i live. The no friends thing was a joke! And YES I am 59, cant wait till 69, can you imagine telling girls your 69 :lol:
:lol: hey if you go to the meet i can follow you back to the stadium after the meet.. If your going

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
Sure, if you can kep up! LOL
:lol: im excited now.. did you see the flyers for the stadium.. the one with the wrx

Bizzle24v

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did ne 1 hear about the car show in rhinebeck at the fairgrounds this weekend...im prolly goin to that

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bizzle24v said:
did ne 1 hear about the car show in rhinebeck at the fairgrounds this weekend...im prolly goin to that
OLD CARS FOR OLD PEOPLE! :lol:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
:lol: im excited now.. did you see the flyers for the stadium.. the one with the wrx
Yup,gets everybody! We can set a time to meet early down at nyack and come back for the show. AS OF NOW this sounds good!

Bizzle24v

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh is it really old cars cuz i dont like that crap wasnt sure just heard about it thanks for the headsup tho

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bizzle24v said:
oh is it really old cars cuz i dont like that crap wasnt sure just heard about it thanks for the headsup tho
Like 60s and 70s type stuff,usually lots of cars!

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight cool so i plan to see you two at the meet in the palisades mall at 1:00 after thats over i guess we can go to dutchess stadium. email me at simonsd123@gmail.com or IM me at uptownballer121 or PM me sometime this week.

Bizzle24v

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man im goin to that show at dutchess stadium this sunday hopefully its good....prolly gunna go to the autozone in newburgh on friday night to check that out cuz ive never been there b4

Bizzle24v

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that meet still goin on at the palisades mall if so let me kno and maybe ill roll over there

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bizzle24v said:
is that meet still goin on at the palisades mall if so let me kno and maybe ill roll over there
Still on, where you want to meet up?

Bizzle24v

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk i have s**t to do in the morning so i dont kno if im gunna make it but im def goin to that car show

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop by the meet and then come with us up to dutchess......im tryin to see if a bunch of us can follow each other up there.. never been to dutchess before