ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I agree Vic. Think the length of the ordeal is what got most people.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i missed it... what happened??

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me thinks cookie boy is a neglected and abused red headed stepchild.
so you don't disagree with what i said? you just feel the need to lower yourself to attempt to insult me personally.

next time at least come up with a stronger insult. something more than one line would be a good place to start.

RonJ

Banned
so you don't disagree with what i said? you just feel the need to lower yourself to attempt to insult me personally.

next time at least come up with a stronger insult. something more than one line would be a good place to start.
I wasn't trying to insult you. I thought I had clinically described your personality. Where was my inaccuracy? I thought you'd be gratified given the self-described title under your avatar. And aren't you happy to get the attention that you crave?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wasn't trying to insult you. I thought I had clinically described your personality. Where was my inaccuracy? I thought you'd be gratified given the self-described title under your avatar. And aren't you happy to get the attention that you crave?
i didn't realize neglected red head was a clinical description.

you haven't said one thing pertaining to the point i presented. you are only talking about me. if i were an attention whore as u claim this would be good and you'd be doing what i wanted. it seems more like you want my attention for something. I am waiting to see if you add anything of intellectual value.

i only want to know other peoples views on how much this prank promoted activity on this site. right now i see nothing positive. you're even trying to pick a fight with me. on the internet. so serious. so pathetic.

RonJ

Banned
i didn't realize neglected red head was a clinical description.
Red head, when combined with stepchild, is a powerful clinical term.

you haven't said one thing pertaining to the point i presented. you are only talking about me.
I don't remember that you've actually said anything. Remind me and I'll comment on it.

I am waiting to see if you add anything of intellectual value.
So you disagree with my intellectual description of your clinical condition?

i only want to know other peoples views on how much this prank promoted activity on this site. right now i see nothing positive.
Do you really care? What if the prank actually decreased site activity? Then where does this leave you?

you're even trying to pick a fight with me. on the internet. so serious. so pathetic.
I actually like you cookie boy. I just feel a little sorry for you sometimes.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i only want to know other peoples views on how much this prank promoted activity on this site.
The purpose of this was not to directly promote site activity, it was to have fun. Clearly that point was lost on you.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Red head, when combined with stepchild, is a powerful clinical term.
I don't remember that you've actually said anything. Remind me and I'll comment on it.
So you disagree with my intellectual description of your clinical condition?
Do you really care? What if the prank actually decreased site activity? Then where does this leave you?
I actually like you cookie boy. I just feel a little sorry for you sometimes.
lol. that's better. i do not really care about it's effects.

i just like people to consider both sides.
The purpose of this was not to directly promote site activity, it was to have fun. Clearly that point was lost on you.
only fun for the mods

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^If you had been reading the comments in this thread at all.. I think you'd find you were wrong about that. I think, if anything, you're the one who is starting to kill the fun by being so negative.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Joe is right. There were two members who killed the humor with negativity. Everyone else had fun with it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let the CC sanctioned witch hunt begin so that we can root out and punish the guilty ones.
:lol:

[YOUTUBE="She's a Witch!"]zrzMhU_4m-g[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Probably the best part in the entire movie.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Agreed.. That and the fight with the black knight.

[YOUTUBE="The Black Knight"]mjEcj8KpuJw[/YOUTUBE]

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The fight with the Black Knight was pretty damn funny as well. Bring out your dead was a funny part, but not as long.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am curious who the 2nd person was.

next time i;ll try to be supportive of stupid threads about people getting banned. and then when it turns out to be a prank i will laugh very hard.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Let the CC sanctioned witch hunt begin so that we can root out and punish the guilty ones.
It's pretty obvious. SOMEONE has a personal vendetta against me. Honestly it's been quite humorous, and I've been keeping my mouth shut until now. Ironically, as soon as I start responding to the slander, she STOPS responding. Of course now that I'm calling her out on her lack of response, we'll get an answer. It's probably because she "didn't read" my several responses in this thread and the other thread. And now that I pointed out she's going to come up with an excuse, we probably won't get a response at all :lol:

Who am I to judge though. Apparently people outside of the mod lounge know exactly how I act behind the scenes :roll:

RonJ

Banned
It's pretty obvious. SOMEONE has a personal vendetta against me. Honestly it's been quite humorous, and I've been keeping my mouth shut until now. Ironically, as soon as I start responding to the slander, she STOPS responding. Of course now that I'm calling her out on her lack of response, we'll get an answer. It's probably because she "didn't read" my several responses in this thread and the other thread. And now that I pointed out she's going to come up with an excuse, we probably won't get a response at all :lol:

Who am I to judge though. Apparently people outside of the mod lounge know exactly how I act behind the scenes :roll:
She does seem to take much enjoyment in lashing out at you. It's very noticeable even for an outsider like me.