• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow this is a really good one... I would vote for all of them if I could. All 4 are amazing :thumbs up.

After 15 minutes of scrolling up and down, I narrowed it down to Blazed and MugenGirl and can't decide between the 2 lol.
omg, they're tied. Your vote will break the tie :shock:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man...

its tied, thats baller

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey mugengirl, how much % tint are you rockin with? It looks good, and I want mine to look similar to that.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey mugengirl, how much % tint are you rockin with? It looks good, and I want mine to look similar to that.
Thank you, I wish it could be a little darker, but I am still really happy with it. It's 35%...I wanted to keep it legal because the cops like to give some people a hard time for it over here.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im going to have to enter into this next month. Congrats on the civic Blaze.. Its come a long way fast bro, You know damn well you got my vote man

Nameyga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mad Love for Mugengirl...My favorite motor without a dought. Paying tribute to Honda. Keep up the work.

One.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im going to have to enter into this next month. Congrats on the civic Blaze.. Its come a long way fast bro, You know damn well you got my vote man
:thumbup:

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
i guess people think it's EZ to just trow a K20 in a 6th Gen!:what:

Not to mention that VSM beast is no Shop car!!.. HandBuilt FTW!!:word:
hey buddie i heard people spend 15 k in mod's when i heard somebody spent 15k on just a swap :lol:

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just evened it out! 110 votes each to MugenGirl and Blazed...32.64% both! lets see who takes it

Status
Not open for further replies.