OEM Civic Colors

ZimZimma13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So there is no other black in the 6th gens besides FBP??? SI's are the only people I ever hear say "i have a FBP SI" thats why im curious. Ive personally never had to paint match something on my car yet (well except for the eyelids but I used the 7th gen black cause i was doing a friends eyelids too and that was the only black they had, but you cant tell)

anyway so is it correct to say mines a "FBP EX" ????

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i had a 99 ej6, and it was FBP as well. so yes, your 98 ej8 is flamenco black pearl

ZimZimma13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
i had a 99 ej6, and it was FBP as well. so yes, your 98 ej8 is flamenco black pearl
thanks, good to know! :D

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to make a correction..but you have roma red as being 6th gen 99-00 my 98 is roma red bro......r-97-4

blownb310

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the info Peeps. I saw that someone had the same color car as mine. It's Horizon Grey, code RP21M. Has anyone ever found touch up paint for this color? Dupli-Color doesn't seem to have a listing for it.

SpoonFedRexSi

Droppin' a Deuce
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine was originally Y-49 Barbados Yellow. But some douche at Macco painted it a different yellow in 2002 from what I can see in my records. I wish I could have it painted the original color.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blownb310 said:
Thanks for the info Peeps. I saw that someone had the same color car as mine. It's Horizon Grey, code RP21M. Has anyone ever found touch up paint for this color? Dupli-Color doesn't seem to have a listing for it.
i had the horizon grey.... no i cant find a touch up paint... but then again, i dont ahve this color anymore. its now a viper GTS blue pearl

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually couldn't find any touch up paint for mine either.....had to go to a paint shop and have them make it for me...for 38 dollars i got 2 aerosol cans and a little brush bottle ....took them like 15 minutes to make it...looks good ...just finished painting my rear tag fram holder....came out perfect

taneski

LOZANI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in Aust we only have graphite pearl in all the pics it looks black but its not its a mixture between black and dark blue

QuickShift

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mark7901 said:
You were not "merely asking for help" as you stated...you were making fun of him....SEE ABOVE....so I don't blame them if they got mad at you....Its not the forum, its your attitude......

Anyway, I've got that 5th gen Camilla Red pear, and it is identical to the color purple. Its weird because my registration says red, but in all honesty the car is purple, hope I dont get pulled over by a pissed off cop!

i got the same color and dude, the car is purple i dont care any one says lol

Mark7901

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
QuickShift said:
i got the same color and dude, the car is purple i dont care any one says lol

Waterbury huh? I work right in windsor. I love the color. Im doing a black on purple theme. I just finished doing a rear disc brake conversion. Took me and my friend 20 hours!!! We ran into a bunch of problems....Now I dont have that stupid drum brake in the back. Would love to see your car, post up some pics!

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey is my civic Milano Red? I have benn looking at it and when I get my body kit i want to paint the sane color I have now!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bigpatskize, your car is not Milano Red (color code R81). Look in my sig. My car is Milano Red.

Check your color code to know for sure what the color of your vehicle is. You can find the color code (and interior code) in your driver's door jam. It will say something like:
TYPE K
R-81

This list here actually does not contain all of the US Civic color codes. Look here for my list of color codes. It should have all of the colors available on all Hondas and Acuras in the US from 1988 to 2004.

I think your color is Inza Red Pearl (R-96P), but I'm not really sure. As far as I now Milano Red is just a color that comes stock on coupes only for '96-'00 (Roma Red is the similar hatch color).

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool beans its Inza Red Pearl Clearcoat I love this color!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No problem. Btw though, I'm a girl. ;) My name is Amelia (aka Amy if it's easier to remember).

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Linguistics said:
6th gen:
Clover Green Pearl
Midori Green Pearl (HB)
Does anybody have those two colors on a car? And I see that Midori is HB...

I would like to see what they look like side-to-side.

Jason-

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Linguistics said:
6th gen:
Clover Green Pearl
Midori Green Pearl (HB)
(others(below from the oem civic color codes..)
Baikal Green Pearl Clearcoat
Clover Green Pearl Metallic Clearcoat
Cypress Green Pearl Clearcoat
Midori Green Pearl Clearcoat

Does anybody have those two colors on a car? And I see that Midori is HB...

I would like to see what they look like side-to-side.

Jason-