Official Carolinas Thread

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
no idea. alfie never started it

94cgmsedan

Respected
5+ Year Member
whats up everybody. ima newbie on here jus wantin to holla at my other carolina folks. im from the upstate, laurens county

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
Hows it going man. you should come to the meet on sept 12th and hangout with us.

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats up everybody. ima newbie on here jus wantin to holla at my other carolina folks. im from the upstate, laurens county
Damn. I go there for The Black Lake event.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just so you guys know...........

I'm no where close to you Muahahha!

Where's scratch at wtf?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a clue. Just noticed that too.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
apparently Scratch was banned for like 2 months :???:... i have no idea why or any further details

and 94cgmsedan, welcome to the site

:welcome:

Last edited:

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
well if he requested to be banned for two months, he must need to get things done, why would he want to be unbanned after requesting that?

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i guess that makes sense. he said his schedule was filled up with meets and such. is he coming to the one in september?

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't mind coming.

Alvin, are you the guy with the black 99 coupe? If so, next time you tail me like that I'm gonna brake check your ass.

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't mind coming.

Alvin, are you the guy with the black 99 coupe? If so, next time you tail me like that I'm gonna brake check your ass.
Umm. I drive an 00 black coupe not Alvin. I'm not sure what you're talking about. Where and when did I tail you? And what do you drive?

I usually never ride anyone's ass around town. Not that type of person. But if I was, sorry. My bad, I had no bad intentions.

Alvin drives a Red SRT-4 and he does have a tendency to ride on everyone's ass until they move out of his way.

But my car is slow and have no reason to 'test' anyone. But again, if it was me, then sorry.

94cgmsedan

Respected
5+ Year Member
Thanks everybody, but i dont think ima be able to come down. between workin a fulltime job, tryin to get my car runnin right, and my newborn son, i just dont see me havin time to make it. maybe i could come to some of the closer meets