Official Carolinas Thread

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
I need a full time job damnit. but hey ican come to every meet if i've got the money!

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is this in Nc or Sc meet? i was too lazy to read 3 pages this time in the morning

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
next meet is charleston sc

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Yeah for once im not working. I still lurk every now and then but we got changed to 12 hour shifts about 2 months ago and were running 24/7. kinda sucks ass, i dont have as much time as i used to during the days

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey Spartanburg Checking in again! I used to be on here a couple of years ago and got out of my civic, but now I just got an 07 Civic Hybrid, sooooo Im looking to start hanging out some new people....

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
Hey Spartanburg Checking in again! I used to be on here a couple of years ago and got out of my civic, but now I just got an 07 Civic Hybrid, sooooo Im looking to start hanging out some new people....
i'm in the middle of trying to get something going for the future. ill fill you guys in!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He's alive...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hahaha.... yeah, its been awhile, I have lurked around time and again... Just didnt feel part of the community until I returned to a civic... But Im back now...

94cgmsedan

Respected
5+ Year Member
whats up fellows and ladies? havent been on in a while but im back now. sold my 94 cgm sedan and now im about to buy a 96 ex wit a 99-00 front end. the guys gonna paint it whatever color i want. what do yall think, SI blue or white? also, im gonna be needing a set of wheels. 15s or 16s. will have cash to boot. get at me!

02civicsi02

5+ Year Member
Just checking in from marion nc the name is gray and i own an ep3. Just joined so i am new to this site but been on ephatch for 2 years now. I am always up for some meets anywhere.