Official Carolinas Thread

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I do, although I just painted the rims purple and switched them out for the purple ninja turtle instead, but they will be back on soon...gotta find a way to make him hang onto the bananas...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
zip tie?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Damn yall i'm broke as a mug. Just got back from the East Coast Honda Meet last week. And spending about $600 on Mishimoto Parts. Not to mention the 91 Civic I'm trying to cop for $800. Busy busy busy....

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
im down for a meet whenever. im free for most of the summer. i love working for the school district. lol.

twilliams83

5+ Year Member
im down for a meet whenever. im free for most of the summer. i love working for the school district. lol.
Isn't workin for the school district great two months to relax lol

@Alex if you get the bananas back on and they fall off I'm sure there's another homeless guy that will enjoy them like the one here did lol

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol...that was funny as hell...homeless man ate that banana that fell off...seriously...WTF???

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That is one of those things you just don't forget...lol...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will be in Gatlinburg from the 14th to the 20th for a meet if anyone is in the area...all week long meet FTW...

twilliams83

5+ Year Member
anyone mind cruising out to the beach one day this month or the next ride the strip hit the pavillion and enjoy the beach

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I won't be able to do anything until July...there is an Autox in Clemson on the 17th...I gotta put some more money on the car and after that will be broke...I just spent $1500 in Gatlinburg last week...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright, so anybody want to do anything for July...I just got done paying off my car and vacation is done with...I am up for a drive...lets go up to the mountains...it would be a few hour drive, but would be FUN!!!

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Alright, so anybody want to do anything for July...I just got done paying off my car and vacation is done with...I am up for a drive...lets go up to the mountains...it would be a few hour drive, but would be FUN!!!
I'm kool w/ that just let me know. I'm headed to Fla. round the end of July so...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am down for any Saturday...you guys let me know...preferably something soon...