10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
October 9th...I will post more info when I get it..l

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good deal...the guy hosting it is trying to finish out the final details...I will make a new thread on here once I get everything...

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey everyone. Haven't been active in like 6 months. Scratch your car has changed alot since we met like a year ago. I got rid of the 98 for a 92 4dr. Glad to see all the carolina people are still on here.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad to have you back...and yea, it has changed even more...those were just the pics fresh out of paint...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright guys...

2 Things coming up these next few Saturdays...

This Weekend: Cars and Coffee at Northlake Mall in Charlotte, I will be rolling in around 9AM...if you are interested in going let me know...

Next Weekend: Drift Event in Myrtle Beach, we are meeting up around 11 down there, if you are interested I will get an address...will be hanging out for quite some time, eating dinner at the Hooters around 5...admission to the event is $5...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Booo...nobody came to C&C...losers...haha...anyone interested in Myrtle Beach this coming Saturday...

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
if i get the cash monies ill come but im saving for the 7th gen Raleigh meet!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice...let me know...it is $5 to get in plus what...$15 in gas???

I was downtown Columbia all day today...just got back...I was with a bunch of people or I would of called...we had an education conference over at Benedict...

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
ill let you know, i want to try to get my timing belt done before i take a trip. to bad man, i've just been sitting around all day too.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well get it done...I should be passing through Columbia around midnight tomorrow on the way down to the beach...leaving at 11 when I get off work...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, I'm back in a Civic...just bought me an 06 Ex fully loaded with sunroof/nav all the extra goodies...still has 30,000 miles left on the extended warranty, Certified Pre-Owned FTW...