Official Forza Motorsport 4 Thread

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we'll have nsx races soon, but right now the fun and games are in the BClass.

EDIT: We're building / Tuning NSX'x for Tsukuba Circut so get ready to bring your ass.
Done deal man. My gold ran out as of last month :( so im outta Live for now. But my GT is BigDom64. Send me a friend request if ya want

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are you guys runnin? Swap and boost, N/A?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ran my class faster - 1:42:583 - Laguna Seca

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus Denny, goin' all bawse steez on Forza!

Damn I feel like I've been missing out. I'm down to play a little on Wednesday :what:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatever you want. two are supercharged, ones NA, ones centrifugal.
I'm still N/A but switched to a Del Sol and getting my time down to 1:41.892 clean lap. Finally starting to figure out some corners haha.I lose a lot of time at the braking section of the switchback.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm still N/A but switched to a Del Sol and getting my time down to 1:41.892 clean lap. Finally starting to figure out some corners haha.I lose a lot of time at the braking section of the switchback.
im rocking the 99 coupe. Im low 1:41.:5XXX consistenly. My del sol just wasnt cutting it

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did a 1:40.8 in my lude but it was a dirty lap that would have been faster had I taken the correct line argh.

**EDIT** New personal best clean lap at seca. Shove it

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did a 1:40.8 in my lude but it was a dirty lap that would have been faster had I taken the correct line argh.

**EDIT** New personal best clean lap at seca. Shove it

i cant see the picture :x WTF

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love playing around with the cars in this game. Just wish I had time.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't posted in a couple of days. My friggin computer broke.

S Class

I'm running 1:01:XXX all day, Rex is running below 1 min times...
How the hell are you running that time with an nsx?? This is in laguna seca right?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh raabe did I have a hard time beating your drift score on suzuka circuit lol. I'm no good at drifting but I finally got a good line going after about 7 laps.. 12k points son

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like how after you win like 5 races with 1 brand car you get free upgrades, i have like every honda maxed out lol

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't posted in a couple of days. My friggin computer broke.

How the hell are you running that time with an nsx?? This is in laguna seca right?
Nope, those nsx times are on Tskuba full circuit.

Also made an integra type r that might be even better than my prelude. I used the Type R online and was walking the competition. First race was on suzuka and started 15 out of 18... Needless to say there was retards and traffic for the first lap. Made it to 6th by the beginning of the second lap and took 5th from a camaro and by then the front four that didnt have to deal with traffic were far ahead. Caught the 4th place middle of the 3rd lap and thats where i finished.

Second race i started in 4th on a variation of hockenheim ring and was in first by the 4th corner and never looked back. finished around 12 seconds ahead of second place and everyone else was far behind him. Felt great but these kids were not good haha.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After I wash my hair I think I'm going to log on for a bit.

Who's tryna race? =)