Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You sir are correct. And are you aware that map is remade from Call of Duty 2?
yeppppppp brecourt i think its called?

a lot of spec ops levels are directly from MW1 as well

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, hardcore is about all I play, with the occasional HQ thrown in.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... Red Ring of Death...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea.. for the second time. I think I found someone local who can fix it for $50. The first day he's open is Sunday, so we'll see then.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your kill/death ratio says alot on how good someone actually is.. mine is 1.55.

it can also mean that they may camp alot too lol

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
your kill/death ratio says alot on how good someone actually is.. mine is 1.55.
my friend says that too... he averages 4 kills per round, but only one death :suprise:
great k/d ratio, shitty ass player.

k/d ratio is a campers concern :lol:

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my K/D at the moment is 1.04, but only because i went on a knifing binge and died after about every 2 ppl. It was at 1.16 before that.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my friend says that too... he averages 4 kills per round, but only one death :suprise:
great k/d ratio, shitty ass player.

k/d ratio is a campers concern :lol:
4 Kills 1 death is much better than somebody with 10 kills and 15 deaths. In Deathmatch matches anyway.

Don't understand your hatred of "campers".. If you can't kill somebody who's standing still.. and whose location you know... I think that's your problem. If you can't kill them, at least don't go to where they're "camping" and deny them the kill.

I guess you think scout snipers in the marines aren't viable soldiers either.... or the ninjas of old Japan, how about the americans during the american revolution?

I think stealth is an important part of the game, as it should be. That's the reason they create all the areas in the levels meant for stealthiness.. like the spots where one brick is missing, or the wooded areas that camouflage you but allow you to see a large part of the level.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like getting 0 deaths and 10 kills in the right levels and I only play when I'm f**ken ripped. asa a matter of fact.... I'm gonna play right now!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
4 Kills 1 death is much better than somebody with 10 kills and 15 deaths. In Deathmatch matches anyway.

Don't understand your hatred of "campers".. If you can't kill somebody who's standing still.. and whose location you know... I think that's your problem. If you can't kill them, at least don't go to where they're "camping" and deny them the kill.

I guess you think scout snipers in the marines aren't viable soldiers either.... or the ninjas of old Japan, how about the americans during the american revolution?

I think stealth is an important part of the game, as it should be. That's the reason they create all the areas in the levels meant for stealthiness.. like the spots where one brick is missing, or the wooded areas that camouflage you but allow you to see a large part of the level.
your entire post reflects the problem I have with campers.

When playing team based games like domination or headquarters, campers are the downfall for any team.
They go off on thier one man mission and completely ignore the teams objective and cost their team mates thousands of points and wins. They're more concerned with their k/d ratio than winning, and their entire team pays for it.

You, like most campers, automatically assume it's bitterness from getting killed... when that just couldnt be farther from the truth seeing as how the campers i'm bitter about are on my team and cannot kill me.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like getting 0 deaths and 10 kills in the right levels and I only play when I'm f**ken ripped. asa a matter of fact.... I'm gonna play right now!
14 and 0 is better. or a 17 killstreak.

dont like campers either, i try not to camp unless im wounded but they didnt get the chance to kill me, just camp until my health is back up. or if i have a good sniping spot. but i only play team deathmatch.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am to ask for an Xbox 360 for Xmas.... with this game

now...the dillemma..

should i just go and ask for the imited edition MW:2 edition... with the 250GB HD 2 controllers and the headset?

or should i ask for a console that has WIFI ...and then ask for the prestige edition of the game wit hthe NVGs?

or do all the consoles have WIFI? cause my info is inconclusive.

i need this s**t bad!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am to ask for an Xbox 360 for Xmas.... with this game

now...the dillemma..

should i just go and ask for the imited edition MW:2 edition... with the 250GB HD 2 controllers and the headset?

or should i ask for a console that has WIFI ...and then ask for the prestige edition of the game wit hthe NVGs?

or do all the consoles have WIFI? cause my info is inconclusive.

i need this s**t bad!
there is no console that comes with wi fi. You have to buy an adapter.

kbrownmann

5+ Year Member

i used to agree with you in every way until recently. i began to wonder why people who were 19 and 20 were rewarded more than people who were 5 and 0. but i came to this conclusion.

when it comes to team deathmatch, the player who sticks with his team will be rewarded because if they have a fast pace style of play, they might die a lot more, but it also sets the enemy to be killed my the rest of the people backing you up. so even if you die, your team will get the kill behind you.

even if you are stranded alone, and find yourself at a loss, your death still gives up the position of the other team on the radar.

sorry not the best explination.. a little wordy, but does anyone else agree?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not a fan of campers. I think campers are people who use anything that isnt a sniper rifle and sit in corners. Its not camping if you are sniping. The whole point behind that is to be far away and get a kill. But i have it when people just camp with an MP5 and sit in corners and never stand up and just hide. It gets annoying after a while.

I still need 4 or 5 more levels before i can get another killstreak reward.