Ner'zhul

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sold a few more stuff...up to 110k now. I'm almost to 2000vp on my shaman and I think I'm just going to save it and buy gear. I really like healing on him. The challenge is nice over my resto druid. I fall asleep with my druid because he's so easy.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I haven't played in a few days. Too much homework. I'll play tomorrow after work.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still camping Aeonaxx..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My friend started playing again so we're leveling some noobs. I've got a mage and he's got a warrior. I miss spell casters. I've been so confused on my DK that I forgot how much a caster DPS can be.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
New expansion announced... and it sounds AWESOME.

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=196426/blizzcon-2011-mists-of-pandaria-and-what-we-know

Highlights include
-New Continent = Pandaria (Ancient China/Japan inspired)
-New Race = Pandaren (think.. kung fu panda)
-New Class = Monk (think... Shaolin monk)
-Pokemon style pet battle system using new and existing non-combat pets
-New types of quest chains/dungeons called scenarios
-Major talent / class changes

I'm sure we won't see this for at LEAST a year, but I'm really excited anyway.

Maybe I"ll get Aeonaxx by the time it comes out...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not excited. I've barely scratched the surface with this expansion. But it'll be fun learning new things again.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Aside from some raid content, I've experienced most of what this expansion has to offer... and even the raid content I've experienced the majority of, but just haven't completed.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not excited about the expansion. It just doesn't seem to fit the WoW franchise, at all, imo.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^I think it fits it perfectly. Did you read any of the lore yet - how they fit it into WoW's story?

Not to mention... Pandaren can be either Alliance or Horde. That's pretty awesome.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Idk. Just not excited about it. Seems like they ran out of ideas.

I was REALLY hoping they'd bring the Hunter back to Mana instead of focus, or at least allow Focus to generate faster/store more of it, or fix the Pet bug where when you go into a dungeon you have no control of your pet because the pet action bar is gone, and the only way to get it back is having to dismiss the pet and call it back.

Also this:
12:37PM PDT No flying until max level.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well.. they did give hunter's one major buff. No more minimum range to use ranged weapons. Stacking on hunters has been the go to method of fighting them for as long as I've played WoW. This will no longer do anything to them.... curious to see how it works.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No more minimum range, but we lose our melee weapon.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Getting pretty tired of the game now... Farming here and there when I feel like tolerating mindless gathering. I try to do a random za/zg here and there but there are so many f**king bad pugs......it's just a joke to even try. People STILL don't know how to do all the fights. Okay...I get that there are still people that are just picking the game up....but f**king say something when we ask if anyone doesn't know the fights or who is new to the dungeon. Don't wipe us and then say after we tell you you're a moron, "I don't know this fight jeez sorry". WHHHYYYIFOUIPU#MVOTEsw coai5uhy89y7bw45

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jason - Yea, but why do you need a melee weapon. Your melee weapon was always incredibly weak compared to your ranged, that's why we'd try to force you to use it in PvP by stacking on you. You don't need a melee weapon if you can use your ranged weapon at any range.

John - Yea.. it's frustrating. I'll have to run a ZA/ZG with you some time. I can usually heal through people's stupidity.. as long as the tank isn't totally retarded

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
3 bars from 85. Got most of the Hallowed achievements done. Only need to get the treats in Northrend and Cataclysm zones, and do the Weighted Jack O Lantern achievement, after that I'm be done with the Hallow End!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scilla/Mitran/achievement#155:158
I give props to you for being able to do achievements. I don't have the patience for that s***. Here's what I don't get...I can sit and do quests all day long and farm all day long, but I hate achievements. Make sense? Nope haha.

Anywayyyssssss.... Inscription is such a joke to level. You get 3 points per craft after a certain point and it's a cruise from there. The problem is, each glyph turns yellow after 5 points so you make 2, learn new ones, make 2 different ones, learn new ones, etc. etc. Then eventually you have like 80 glyphs piled up, which in my case, is what happened. I REALLY don't want to auction house all those... Trying to give them away to guild members and such but there aren't many people with alts. I went from 1-375 with like 2-3k gold which isn't bad at all. I had some of the low low herbs to start it.

krooked32

im not feeling the pandas. i mean, we have talking bulls, space cows, and nagas, as well as kalu'ak. but pandas just kinda topped the whole ridiculousness. i feel like theyre trying too hard to appeal to the younger players but hey, its a money strategy. and yeah i get the whole ancient pandaren lore but idk im just not feeling it. Im finally on level 83 on my 10th alt. once this one hits 85 and gets a decent ilevel its off to be sold! 10 85's all with respectable ilevels, one with 130 mounts and countless ach points as well as almost every raid content completed....ive just dedicated too much time and im ready to quit.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pandas don't just appeal to the younger crowd... Pandas are a reference to the "Far east", so anyone with a heavy interest in Asian cultures will likely be very happy about Pandas and monks.