15+ Year Member
Da fuq is Max?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a Biz hater, but he did make things a bit more interesting. :biz: Matt and him with the infractions tho... That was one of the reasons why I dipped out during those years. It wasn't a community for me then.

It's been damn near a decade with the whole Max thing. I'm sure everyone has grown up and moved the f**k on since.

Jezek, Fanatic, DanK and itsmycookie were allowed back...

But what do I know... I'm just an OG in a community. :oh:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a Biz hater, but he did make things a bit more interesting. :biz: Matt and him with the infractions tho... That was one of the reasons why I dipped out during those years. It wasn't a community for me then.

It's been damn near a decade with the whole Max thing. I'm sure everyone has grown up and moved the f**k on since.

Jezek, Fanatic, DanK and itsmycookie were allowed back...

But what do I know... I'm just an OG in a community. :oh:
The infractions were out of control. I hated cc during that time. Couldnt post anything anywhere without getting an infraction.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The infractions were out of control. I hated cc during that time. Couldnt post anything anywhere without getting an infraction.
I've ever had 2 infractions, both signature related. One from Matt and the other from that NYGraffiti dude

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Omg Matt... fugger gave me half an infraction for a fat man boobs post. Otherwise I have a squeakie clean record on here.

What ever happened to nygraffiti?
And JDMPrincess...
They ate each other! :shock:
Damn cannibals... j/k

Where's Victor and his purple camaro loving ass? Did he get the ban hammer too?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Omg Matt... fugger gave me half an infraction for a fat man boobs post. Otherwise I have a squeakie clean record on here.

And JDMPrincess...
They ate each other! :shock:
Damn cannibals... j/k

Where's Victor and his purple camaro loving ass? Did he get the ban hammer too?

Naw, he resigned. Still posts in the VIP section every once in a while, mostly the workout thread.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cc would self destruct and satan would rise from the depths of hell. And sweet little baby jesus would cry, dont make baby jesus cry joe.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. This is very true. I remember the mod lounge discussion when we were trying to figure out what to do about infractions. We were originally trying to run a tight ship and keep all BS out, but ultimately decided that a little BS is good for the site. The site was a lot tougher to run back then. You never knew what the hell was going to happen, day in and day out. The right choices weren't always clear. In the end, I think loosening the reigns was definitely the right way to go. It let everybody relax a bit more and enjoy the ride.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. I was a mod at one time. Its was ok. Lot of spammers got the ban hammer from me.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. I was a mod at one time. Its was ok. Lot of spammers got the ban hammer from me.
Seriously though, who the f**k let you become a mod back then? :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rofl. Hell i dont remember.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hahaha, hounded! :rolf:

Side note, @anfrey posted in his HoF thread the other day. Now we just need to get him to post in here... Connie you seem to always bring the OGs back, go summon Anf!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha, hounded! :rolf:

Side note, @anfrey posted in his HoF thread the other day. Now we just need to get him to post in here... Connie you seem to always bring the OGs back, go summon Anf!
Sir, yes, sir! Anyone else?

Anf is most likely worky.