Ohio Guys Chat Thread

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Anyone in the dayton area there is a local meet tomorrow night at 10 at Sams Club off miller lane.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CJ89

Registered VIP
Hows it going? Always good to see more Ohio people ;)

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna try if you'll be there. Just don't wanna get my car jacked cause its a "rice burner honda"

CJ89

Registered VIP
I'm gonna try if you'll be there. Just don't wanna get my car jacked cause its a "rice burner honda"
Yea ill be there. There will be other hondas out there and bro ur shits clean not ricey. We have a baby class at 6 tomorrow at the hospital down the road from the smash burger we ate at the first time. We get out at 8:30 if u wana meet up with me there and follow me to my place to drop the wife off and we can head out from there. It gets started around 9:30 10

CJ89

Registered VIP
where are you guys meeting? i was out at crocker park tonight

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
We are meeting at the sams club on miller lane off i-75 just north of dayton

Redsi15

5+ Year Member
Its going good fellas.. I see some of you are on ohiohondas as well. Im still putting my car back together at this point. I just got all the stuff i need besides s300 and tune for my turbo kit. So hopefully see you guys this summer at a meet.

vtac_ej6

it was actually on the car when i got it. does anyone know where to get the red and clear tails for my sedan? everything i find is for the coupe

vtac_ej6

idk, all the adds say 99-00 coupe only. so i dont want to buy then they dont fit my car

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dose that place carry motors? If so k24's?

I know they import everything from japan lol. That's where I got my rims since they aren't in the American market. They may have k24's or can get one