Ok ok stop being jerks

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know they aren't great but they. Ain't that bad I know ppl that put civics together from junkyards that run eBay s*** just tryin to tell the people that tell ppl there dumb and be rude about it to chill everyone knows u get what u pay for but ppl on there's forms can be damn rude something's expecaly to noobs like me

But to all of u thank u for the pretty warm welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're saying you're a noob, then who are you to say that eBay parts are okay to use? I will say, some fake/replica parts are fine to use. (i.e. lips, badges....) Basically cosmetic things. You may get made fun of, but hey, I run a fake lip so I don't give a hoot if I lose or crack it. I will get a real one eventually. As far as suspension/motor parts I would say no-go. I've done it, and it's not worth it. You can do whatever you want, but the people who know and have done this for a long time will tell you. There is a reason people say no to eBay. Granted, I go through eBay to get NAME-BRAND parts. I will not buy no-name suspension or motor parts. Ever.

So you're going off things that other people are telling you? That's great if they run ebay parts, but what ones are they using? How many problems have they had? How much macguyvering had they have to do since they don't fit just right? It's a never-ending arguement, like many others. Just get over it.

Keller

O and couple ppl up the personally I ain't Goin cheap s**t I'd rather spend all the money and do it once I was just giving my opinion about others I know ppl here that run cheap crap

Keller

Just tellin ppl be nice about it heres not to bad but some ppl r rude

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just tellin ppl be nice about it heres not to bad but some ppl r rude

Welcome to the car scene. If you can't deal with it, then find something else or play by yourself.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know they aren't great but they. Ain't that bad I know ppl that put civics together from junkyards that run eBay s*** just tryin to tell the people that tell ppl there dumb and be rude about it to chill everyone knows u get what u pay for but ppl on there's forms can be damn rude something's expecaly to noobs like me

But to all of u thank u for the pretty warm welcome
Highlighted area is not so true. I've run into several people online and in person that swear up and down that ebay/replica/knockoff/bootleg/scallywag parts are just as good as the high end products. Some people just don't know what part of the item they should be concerned with so they are easily convinced that it's all just the same.

For instance a turbo header. They might look at the design and possibly the welds, but never concern themselves with the material. Then one day they realize, " oh damn, this thing cracks under heat easily " and they are back to square one.

Keller

O yea I know there's a quality difference but if your messings with a junk yard cars that is just ment for fun I say go for it like I've said before u do get what u pay for

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree that you get what you pay for, I'm saying everyone doesn't know that though. I see your reasoning, but you stop and look at your finances, you spend more by doing things several times since they break or cause other problems.

Keller

Yea true it's all about how u wanna do it I like it right once I was just sayin u wanna do it that way go you'll get the experience and it might even hold untill you upgrade

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
O yea I know there's a quality difference but if your messings with a junk yard cars that is just ment for fun I say go for it like I've said before u do get what u pay for

Most people are on here because they like their car. I wouldn't consider either of my cars "junkyard cars," and I doubt the majority of people posting in the thread consider their car as disposable. So go ahead and ruin a perfectly good car that'd otherwise run for years without someone throwing garbage parts at it. Just don't let it be a hatch. :P

Keller

Lol here Hondas r a dime a dozen I was Gunna get a 93 hatch but the ass hole made me drive all the way there then sold it to Someone else but I like my sedan I got for the most part

Keller

Seen a mint 98 coupe with 93xxx miles go for 2 grand here all stock but...

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Most people are on here because they like their car. I wouldn't consider either of my cars "junkyard cars," and I doubt the majority of people posting in the thread consider their car as disposable. So go ahead and ruin a perfectly good car that'd otherwise run for years without someone throwing garbage parts at it. Just don't let it be a hatch. :P
A hatch is a terrible thing to waste.

death the kid

Just a lot of hate for eBay man I think it's kinda a good idea to start with something like that ull sure learn a lot of troubleshooting it's not a bad start for a couple hundred buck just saying. I see a lot about it

no it's really not. that's like saying let me f*** diseased fat girls so i can learn from the unnecessary problems i cause myself so i can eventually move on to hot girls.

i've seen way to many ebay builds that end up costing you more than if you had done it the right way. why do you need to buy garbage to purposefully give yourself a headache?i had a friend like you that swore by ebay turbos. 3 years 4 turbos and 3 motors later he finally learned his lesson. i think your problem is that you're too broke to do it properly and also too impatient to save up.

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
I say let him learn the hard way. Nothing wrong with cutting bait and walking away, and being able to say "I told you so..."

Keller

Just to put it out there for everyone me eBay no I'm going to put mine together the right way once I was just giving an opinion

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Me ebay no? Do you mean to say that you are not going to do the ebay route?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I tried to give this thread another chance, but the language barrier is killing me :smackself

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no it's really not. that's like saying let me f*** diseased fat girls so i can learn from the unnecessary problems i cause myself so i can eventually move on to hot girls.

:rolf: Ohmygod. Love this!