Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great man. Lovin' the color..!!

fuck_n civic

N/A IS BEST
5+ Year Member
daumm bro lookin SMOOTH! BTW WHATS UR SET UP FOR THE MOTOR??..PIX WOULD BE NICE:cool:

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i paint cars so i only paid for supplies. i bought the best clear you can buy so i spent 450 just for base and clear, not including, high build priemer, masking tape, masking paper, wetsand paper yada yada i already had everything but the paint, so id say if you had to buy it all it would cost you 650 maybe?

thats very good price i been searching where to get the best prices on paint but no luck

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
thanks man, i dont even have those anymore but next time you see it should have some more ballin wheels lol
sweet cant wait to see them!

looks freakin' sick man! but screw spending all the money on some CTR carpet just buy some new red carpet. its not all "JDM" but it will be new and look just as good, imo. either way looks good!
yeah true, but its hard to find the right "red" that way, seems they are always a shade off.lol but i may consider it.

you need some mirrors... lol, looks nice
they are on now, these pictures were taking when i only put the frontend back on and the rear bumper.

daumm bro lookin SMOOTH! BTW WHATS UR SET UP FOR THE MOTOR??..PIX WOULD BE NICE:cool:
right now its a turbo y8! with the ballin "auto":( but im pulling the whole set up after i get back on sunday and selling it all and i have plans for the engine bay and a k-swap. Ive got most of the y8 stuff sold. Im keeping the turbo incase i decide to do a turbo b20/vtec. The reason its auto is because I was gonna use it as a daily, but had a change of heart, i sold my turbo eg, and using the money to put in this car. I knew i was going to swap it eventually so i was like fugg it. Plus i thought it would be funny to see how a turbo auto y8 would do in the mean time.lol

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it just me or did you do a poor job at covering your wheels?? some overspray of black on that red lip isn't it?

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
is it just me or did you do a poor job at covering your wheels?? some overspray of black on that red lip isn't it?
lol those wheels wasnt even in the garage when the car was painted!!!! the wheels are mint dude. idk what your smokin. The whole car was stripped of everything. besides the motor.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
just picked up my k20a today and ekk1 mounts soo looks like im gonna go broke doing a k-swap. After import alliance i was motivated to do it.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dare u to paint match ur polish color on your rims with ur headlights?

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think he wants to know if you plan on matching your headlights with your maroon/red lip on your rims. Like how some people black out there headlights you would use the same color as your rim lips inside your headlights.... i think thats what hes trying to say

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
i think he wants to know if you plan on matching your headlights with your maroon/red lip on your rims. Like how some people black out there headlights you would use the same color as your rim lips inside your headlights.... i think thats what hes trying to say
well thats what i kinda figured but if thats the case then that would be a very big NEGATIVE!:shock:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wonder what it would look like if i Painted my headlight housings white....