One of the world's last uncontacted tribes...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bet they have a hightech computer in their straw huts, and one of them is reading this thread, and laughing at us. :lol:

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty crazy. I wonder what they thought about the plane.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm glad OC said it... a life that's more primitive like that would be FAR from stress free, it's just a different type of stress.

just because it's not about money or jobs doesn't mean it can't be even more than what we experience. i'd say worrying about killing your next meal is a might more stressful than financial issues.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to prepare the bombs Mr. Bush, these f**kers have weapons of mass obsoletion!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone ever watch "Living with the Koombai" or "Living with the Mek"? That s**t was pretty funny, those bitches loved the cock! :lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bboy name use to be tribe, actually many of my close grasshopper friends still call me tribe.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn its kind of f**ked up though like we know they exist but they kind of dont know we exist.

They might think the plane is a god in a huge bird like form. They will tell this on to their people for generations if it comes to it. They will now pray to a god like bird that they saw from thier own eyes and base thier beliefs off that. We will sit back and know that thier whole belief is blashpemy, because all in all it was just an airplane. Poor natives i bet they are confused as hell right now.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bet somewhere there's aliens laughing their asses off saying, "Look at those stupid humans worshipping than stupid water to wine trick Jerry always does."

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to prepare the bombs Mr. Bush, these f**kers have weapons of mass obsoletion!
im suprised we have nto attacked them yet.. they DID attacka plane (with arrows) doesnt that make them terrorist?

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im suprised we have nto attacked them yet.. they DID attacka plane (with arrows) doesnt that make them terrorist?
Yeah PLUS I mean come on we attack every other peaceful nation in existence we may as well invade them too! Oh look I made a clever little anti-Bush joke! I should write for the Daily Show!

i dont care if you know or not know.. being sick with a lot of the s**t you can encounter in the jungle would suck... lol
Yup. I think people don't realize that when society breaks down. Suddenly you have to worry about the possibility of sudden death not just "oh noez I can't afford a big screen this year." -----Which is why we'll survive the first waves of a zombie outbreak, OC;)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what if they were intellectual zombies? :shock:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. I think people don't realize that when society breaks down. Suddenly you have to worry about the possibility of sudden death not just "oh noez I can't afford a big screen this year." -----Which is why we'll survive the first waves of a zombie outbreak, OC;)
although my old industrial building plan was good.. i think we are going to head for a cruise ship instead as discussed in the other thread.. that is a PERFECT place to restart society...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You are NOT welcome to my compound of safety when zombies attack! f**kER! :x

f**king die for all I care! :x

At least I have a plan! :x

:lol:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
although my old industrial building plan was good.. i think we are going to head for a cruise ship instead as discussed in the other thread.. that is a PERFECT place to restart society...
DUDE!! 24 HOUR PIZZA BAR!! ALL YA NEED!!11!!1

EDIT: Oh and definitely need to pick a ship with a topless deck....actually... New Earth mandate #1 : All attractive women go topless at all times. --ya know, so we can check for signs of zombieism more easily.