one6's facelift photoshoot!!!! 56K=ok

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clean. Surprisingly I like the rims, think they look good!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats some great photography! Pix look siiiick again lol

Can't believe I didn't see under the hood last weekend :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm really thinking about painting my car back to white...

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
only think I dislike is where you put the sidemarkers... other then that, i like
You didn't by chance read my story behind that on page 2?

Oh and btw, names Andrew ;) hahaha..
Nice to meet you Andrew.

i actually like where the sidemarkers are
Clean. Surprisingly I like the rims, think they look good!
Thanks guys!

Thats some great photography! Pix look siiiick again lol
Can't believe I didn't see under the hood last weekend :(
Thanks. And I had it open a few times last weekend. Then again, I don't remember seeing your Miata's heart on display...:(

i'm really thinking about painting my car back to white...
But that blue is tits !!!:drool:

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaner than a mother f**ker! Don't really get the point of the almost-rubbing-the-front-lip-on-the-cement pic but what can ya do.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cleaner than a mother f**ker! Don't really get the point of the almost-rubbing-the-front-lip-on-the-cement pic but what can ya do.
LOL, thanks man!

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love the car, the rims arent my style though.. I actually like what you did with the side markers, it kind of reminds me of how the tl sidemarkers are, i think it looks clean. keep up the good work!!

kupe131

5+ Year Member
Wow Nice And Clean L@@ks Good

Side Markers Are On The Wrong Spot But L@@ks Good

Bullitz400

5+ Year Member
Any interior shots? Mine just looks like a clean original MR2. (Blk / Grey) with the AVIC-D3 and some JDM Polished Door Sills

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any interior shots? Mine just looks like a clean original MR2. (Blk / Grey) with the AVIC-D3 and some JDM Polished Door Sills
I don't have any recent interior pics, but if you go to the first page and click on the link to the old photoshoot (you might recognize a few places) you can get a rough idea (build has come a LONG way!!!). The only differences are: headunit, skunk2 dual bend short shifter+ shiftknob, ITR red stitched shift boot, GSR gauge cluster, new climate control without fugly cell phone holder, the GSR center console armrest is now black leather instead of gray cloth, and the seats are more tore up from everyday use.

If it stops raining I'll try and take some pics.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha its raining up there? Carbondale is nice and sunny!! How bad are the seats : /
Driver side has a tear, passenger side has two, one big one and one small one. But you don't notice either of them when you're sitting on 'em so I figured I'd leave them until I could afford Recaros. It's been raining all day!:(

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get a rear lip :thumbup:
LOL, I explained this on the 1st or second page, I can't without hacking it to bits, the exhaust sits too close to the bottom of the bumper. There's not much space to fit a twin loop exhaust and leave room for a sway bar.