Out of body shop! HOK paint!!!

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got my car out of the body shop about a month ago just got pics. I went with House of Kolor Sunset Pearl. I love it, it just goes crazy in the sun. I'm debating on whether to paint my headlights. I've got another one anyway cus i have to replace the drivers side one, so I'm gonna take it out and spray it and see how it looks. I changed my mind on orage and white cus black looks too good with this color. I'm prob. bout to buy some springs and si rims so don't crack on em' I don't think they look all that bad but w/e. Comments please. Enjoy =)

Last edited:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow.. that's a really nice color.....! You'll definitely attract some attention in your ride now.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it came out nice man good job, after you slam it, it will look good

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah can't wait. whats yalls opinion on painting the headlights, if so what color i'm thinkin' that duplex gunmetal.

Brett2000ex

All Show.... No Go......
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a great color. Did you get the engine bay, door jams, etc painted to? And I agree, Gunmetal wheels will look sweet with that color.

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
completely sweeeeet color, dont like the wheels tho...it looks like an rc car with them on

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome color. Would look really good with gunmetal wheels and some window tinting IMO.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it would be a bit nicer if it were slightly darker.. but still looks great! =)

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didn't get the engine bay. not enough cash but i got everything else. under the hood and trunk door jams ect. lol haven't heard the rc car yet haha. i might paint the si rims gunmetal but i'll have to see how they look. i'm gettin the si cus there CHEAP and i really like em

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you will def get attention now and watch out for assholes though. Trust me the f**kers will f**k with your car, just keep a watchful eye on it. Nice ride

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow dood! awesome! It's kinda like the Tangelo orange? It's beautiful!
How much did that set you back?
can't wait to see it shaslammed with new rims! black rims w/polished lip would look 'imp too! That way, if you got the black headlights, it would match.

Last edited:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
wow dood! awesome! Is that Tangelo orange? It's beautiful!
How much did that set you back?
can't wait to see it shaslammed with new rims! black rims w/polished lip would look 'imp too!
no it's sunset pearl

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i try too keep a good eye on it. i started to get tangelo but decided not. atcually it cost me about 300 bucks. =) my dad pained it, you can see him in the back shot, and i got a major discount on the paint. just the paint would have costed over 500. so i really got blessed. brookliner what kind of sides are those they look good with the mugen lip.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks really good.. much nicer than I thought it would look before I clicked on the link.. but I like it man..