Your new color sets you apart from the rest of the civic. Looks good

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
Your new color sets you apart from the rest of the civic. Looks good
Werd... even though orange is becoming more and more popular in the car industry... it still sets you apart form the rest of the other stock colored civics... i give ya :thumbs up :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blowncivic1320 said:
completely sweeeeet color, dont like the wheels tho...it looks like an rc car with them on

i agree.. interesting man.. i like it..

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good but you'll stick out like a sore thumb

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take more pics of the entire car if you want a sig.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Sweet color dude....Just dont do anything dumb cause its gonna be easy to find the Orange Civic.

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
carsandguitars said:
yeah, i try too keep a good eye on it. i started to get tangelo but decided not. atcually it cost me about 300 bucks. =) my dad pained it, you can see him in the back shot, and i got a major discount on the paint. just the paint would have costed over 500. so i really got blessed. brookliner what kind of sides are those they look good with the mugen lip.
Wow man, he did an awesome job! I'm jealous! I want my car painted, but nothing fancy, just the stock Frost white with a bunch of clear.
I have the Type zero sides, they are just a pinch bigger than what I was hoping for, but the real Mugens and WW's are just too stock looking and don't really enhance the lines much IMO. I think they look ok too, thanks! :P

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool lookin color man! Now all you need is some gunmetals with a polished lip and it will look hot!

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the props. sic6 i got those pics back up if your still up for makin' me a sig. and your right theres no runnin' in that car. not unless i have like a rocket motor or somethin. lol

Sh1ft

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like i'm the only one not liking the rims. I prefer the rims would be bronze or gunmetal. Nice color, damn.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah like i said they came with the car so until i have a little more money, i think they'll do.

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am sooo jealous...that is actually my favorite color... I wanted that on my Monty Carlo SS but I sold it....I will have another Monty...lowered, with HOK sunset pearl...