Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why is it leaning to one side?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im having problems with my axles, and it just let if off of the jack... plus teh coulovers might be throwing something off... i just drove it home so i need a lil time for suspension tuning and to fix stupid crap.... it still needs to be re cleared... its so messed up... dont ever take your car to get painted through a friend...

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice though

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its still a hunk of crap.... it pisses me off that i put all of this money into it and the paint is phuked up in every way possible

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, what all happened, last i heard you were happy with it.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well if you pay for a paint job and the f**k it up, then it aint right. so it may run well but he didnt take it in to make it run better, he took it in to look better. do you have a warrentee on your paint job?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i see why he is unhappy..

you guys see the drivers door? see how glossy it is? then look at the fender... looks like a primered blue...

other than that... the CF hood looks good, so do the headlights.. what exaclty is wrong that you dont like anyways

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
none of the car is glossy except the front bumper... i didnt sand that yet... the guy that shot the base coat shot it too thick and it waved up.. then he shot the clear over it which also waved because of the base... so no i have to take the car all of the way down with 400 and re shoot clear... the fender is so dull looking because ive already started sanding on it... im gonna punch this dude in the face... im 1800 beans out now because of this shithead..

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
you guys see the drivers door? see how glossy it is? then look at the fender... looks like a primered blue...
didnt even notice it till you said something.

Id be pissed if i spent 1800 and it looked like that ... ive seen earl shieb jobs that look better ... color, headlights, and cf hood are dope as f**k though!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when its all said and done the car will be pissin...... as far as performance goes.. i think i need a tranny... i dont think thats good... it sounds like the bearings in first n second gear are goin bad.. this f**king car has been more problems than anything. ive got over 10 gs in the car now and it still looks like s**t!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you runnin a d series motor under there? If so a tranny wont be too much.

And if its any constelation ... ive probably spent close to $1500 on stereo equipment and i dont have s**t ... keep blowin stuff out.

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who did your paint job??? if he is not a close friend i would kill him

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see no point in goin b series in my car... therefore im gonna keep it d series... i can score a decent tranny for around 200 beans... not bad,

and eventhough he is a friend of mine i still wanna kill him...