Out of the shop! Still needs work!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought that his dad was gonna shoot it and i know he can paint... he paints dragsters and junior dragsters and such for a living... i know hes good.. but my friend kept bullshittin

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn dude I think mayco would have done a better job for $200, if it realy is how you describe it.

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t... I would get him to have his dad paint it for FREE this time... cause he f**ked it all to hell... or at least hook you up with some cheaper paint... hes gotta have connections being a painter

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i took it back to him yesterday and dropped it off... i told him to have it dont by next monday and that im not giving him anymore money...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hope it comes out better man!

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by slambed_civic
i took it back to him yesterday and dropped it off... i told him to have it dont by next monday and that im not giving him anymore money...
:werd: You gotta be strong bout that s**t!! I dont let any friend do work to my car.....cuz if they do a shity job, they're just like "sorry".

Im lucky to have found a shop here that treats my car like a Benz......Ive prolly have round 20k worth of work done by this shop----paint and bodywork only........and everytime I went to pick it up it was glemmin cuz they detailed it. I wont take my car any other place.

But hey, keep with it......you'll get it lookin good.....but if you decide to scrap the whole project, pm me and Ill give you an address you can send dat hood to........JK

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously though take that foo to Judge Judy WoOt!

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Kaedace
Seriously though take that foo to Judge Judy WoOt!
Yeah!!!!! and let us know when it airs so we can all watch you pound the s**t out of him........that be great!!!!!

Dont forget to shoutout clubcivic on air!

:smackself :wstupid:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice dude i like the color

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member