honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
again why you REFUSE to leave it soft deleted till he can see it is beyond me.. so im out of it.. ive asked you to give him that chance.. and you REFUSE to.. now its on you.. ive explained IN DETAIL why you shoudl let him see it first.. yet you choose not to.. good luck with your suggestion.. hopefully enough people will vote for it that it will come to be part of the site.. ;)
i refuse cause this thread was fine the way it was, it was legit, adn it was located in the correct area, though it's asking opinion about starting a thread for this perticular subject, which really anyone can just go and start, instead it was asked about having one made for a basic ultimate ownage thread, and if you'd read some of my post you'd of noticed what i said about having outside stuff done to, such as funny s**t in the news where people get owned for stupid s**t, why is taht hard for you to understand and why turn it into a drama thread just cause you disagree with it?

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
i refuse cause this thread was fine the way it was, it was legit, adn it was located in the correct area, though it's asking opinion about starting a thread for this perticular subject, which really anyone can just go and start, instead it was asked about having one made for a basic ultimate ownage thread, and if you'd read some of my post you'd of noticed what i said about having outside stuff done to, such as funny s**t in the news where people get owned for stupid s**t, why is taht hard for you to understand and why turn it into a drama thread just cause you disagree with it?
:werd: I don't see why this had to turn into a drama thread.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
ive given you the best and only reason.. you dont see it so you do what you want.. again.. im done.. good luck with your suggestion ;)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
:werd: I don't see why this had to turn into a drama thread.
:werd: and double :werd: :werd:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@ 1st i thought it was a great idea, funn3y as hell....but on second thought, what good will it really do the site :what:

I just think it's unnecessary...

I voted "no"

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jezek said:
@ 1st i thought it was a great idea, funn3y as hell....but on second thought, what good will it really do the site :what:

I just think it's unnecessary...

I voted "no"
opinion much respected.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok the title and poll has been editted so one feelings would be hurt.

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe it's just me but I don't see anything edited? :what:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
ok the title and poll has been editted so one feelings would be hurt.
well now you need a hwole new poll because all of those people voted for a SECTION for owning just like you asked for.. NOT a thread..

and why make a thread asking if you should make another thread?

now im really confused.. wouldnt you just make the thread? why make a poll if you want to make a thread.. thats just silly.. *very confused now*

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
well now you need a hwole new poll because all of those people voted for a SECTION for owning just like you asked for.. NOT a thread..

and why make a thread asking if you should make another thread?

now im really confused.. wouldnt you just make the thread? why make a poll if you want to make a thread.. thats just silly.. *very confused now*
stop making this worse then it already is, if a member want to change a vote then they can ask, it's taht simple man.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
he removed the link to JDMCIVIC TYPE R thread.
and now you are voting on if he should make a thread.. NOT a section.. lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
stop making this worse then it already is, if a member want to change a vote then they can ask, it's taht simple man.
agreed i applogize..

i just wanted to make sure everyone knew what they were voting for..

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
and now you are voting on if he should make a thread.. NOT a section.. lol
i voted on a section?... so it;ll be like the ricer/ugliest thread in the lounge... thats what i figured it would be like anyways.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
i voted on a section?... so it;ll be like the ricer/ugliest thread in the lounge... thats what i figured it would be like anyways.
in a sense how many site members cars are in the ricer thread, adn is this hurting their feelings, lol.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
in a sense how many site members cars are in the ricer thread, adn is this hurting their feelings, lol.
um none? most of those cars are random cars people see.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
um none? most of those cars are random cars people see.
well then nevermind that idea, lol.

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
you mean like how you forgot to change the fog light on the right to yellow in Tom;s sig?
HAHA Random!!! OWNED!!!111!! I saw that yesterday !!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I voted funk yes! Not just yes. I'll take whatever is dished out, cuz I love to bring shiz up!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just for the record

1) i DO think this was not a good thread to make

2) i dont have any ill feelings towards ANY of the staff

and although VERY vocal about my opinion.. i would go with however this turns out..

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc, I thought you were done like 4 posts ago :???: i get it, i get it already. sheesh.

that last thread of unspeakable pwned tragidy i thought was pretty harmless and pretty funny. tell me you nay sayers after reading it you didn't laugh? I'll have to re-read it again, but I don't think any one's feelings got hurt and it was all it good fun. the plan fact was he deserved all of what was said in the thread. if it was a mistake, instead of getting pwned, he should of instantly owned up to it, no love lost there. this was definitely a deliberate attempt to try and snow the whole membership into thinking that was his "new" car and he was caught with his pants down and chicken choking red handed. on top of everything else that was said in the thread, a couple of people even gave him the benefit of doubt to prove the "BS" that was delt to him.

pwned goes 2 ways you know, if some one makes a claim and is challenged, once proven the one calling "BS" is instantly pnwed which I think is even better. i just wish we can hear the audience say "oooooww damn".

any way if the pnwed thread is handled with finesse, it could work to provide clean entertainment and deter other poseurs from making outragious claims at the same time. the other thing that has to work is not getting all EMO about it, that is what ruins it and ends up getting deleted. it is just the internet you know. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.