honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
stolibears said:
oc, I thought you were done like 4 posts ago :???: i get it, i get it already. sheesh.

that last thread of unspeakable pwned tragidy i thought was pretty harmless and pretty funny. tell me you nay sayers after reading it you didn't laugh? I'll have to re-read it again, but I don't think any one's feelings got hurt and it was all it good fun. the plan fact was he deserved all of what was said in the thread. if it was a mistake, instead of getting pwned, he should of instantly owned up to it, no love lost there. this was definitely a deliberate attempt to try and snow the whole membership into thinking that was his "new" car and he was caught with his pants down and chicken choking red handed. on top of everything else that was said in the thread, a couple of people even gave him the benefit of doubt to prove the "BS" that was delt to him.

pwned goes 2 ways you know, if some one makes a claim and is challenged, once proven the one calling "BS" is instantly pnwed which I think is even better. i just wish we can hear the audience say "oooooww damn".

any way if the pnwed thread is handled with finesse, it could work to provide clean entertainment and deter other poseurs from making outragious claims at the same time. the other thing that has to work is not getting all EMO about it, that is what ruins it and ends up getting deleted. it is just the internet you know. :roll:
good show chap, lol.

:ownded: , lol i had to do it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted yes cuz I like to see the drama all you lil girls start. Wasn't there a thread about cc slowly turning into honda tech already?

BTW who's the OG member that got owned? If it's already posted on this thread then give me the post#. I didn't bother reading all the post

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted yes, as long as the person bein owned is kool about and not all upset. Basically long as its all in good fun, but some ppl just can't take it!!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
BTW who's the OG member that got owned? If it's already posted on this thread then give me the post#. I didn't bother reading all the post
none of you can read can you.
Tom said:
after a recent owning by one of our site's OG members
by an OG not of an OG post # you lazy bum

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
noe of you can read can you.

by an OG not of an OG post # you lazy bum
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Thanks, my lazy ass didn't see that. :ownded: by turbo95 :thumbs up

Maybe there should be an ownage of the week or something

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I vote NO because that is not what this site is about. Its here for people to come and ask questions. What good would CC be if everyone was scared to post questions fearing getting pwned?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HP Civic 2 said:
What good would CC be if everyone was scared to post questions fearing getting pwned?
feared getting pwned? then why do they post in the first place. i mean they could be getting owned right now. this thread wouldn;t change that.
-
and who fears posting a question online jesus mutha f**king christ man. hopefully CC isn;t full of huge cry babies who fear posting at the thought that someone might "own" them.

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What I am saying is this is NOT what CC is about...and on the matter of people not asking questions, you know what I am talking about d00d.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
pei0ple are going to get owned regardless, this thread is just an idea to have a reference to go back to, sorta like a joke thread, cause god knows people are going to laugh about it, adn remember for likek the 100th time, it doesn't have to be about just site members.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
feared getting pwned? then why do they post in the first place.
to learn new things? :???:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not scared of being owned. Though I'm not going to come on here and lie about what kind of car I drive and what I have dropped under my hood and s**t. If someone wants to school me on some s**t that I don't know then fine, I'll just sit back and learn.

BTW I just repo'd a skyline last night and going to keep it :roll:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ dude, youve been here since sep 03, did you used to have a different user name or something? or did you just now start getting active in posting ? your like the only OG i dont remember

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
^ dude, youve been here since sep 03, did you used to have a different user name or something? or did you just now start getting active in posting ? your like the only OG i dont remember
Well one when I first signed up I didn't have anything done to my car so I was kind of embarrased to post. 2nd I was without the net for 2yrs. But when I got my pc and the net this was the first site I logged on too.
I did have another username when I came back because I forgot my old password but I remembered it and had my other name deleted but I only used that name for about a week or two, I love this site. First on my favorites
When I did come back I thought some people were a lil harsh but I don't get butt hurt that easy and decided to stay. One day I hope to be as great as you rand0m and some of the other OG's

So I'm kind of an old school noob.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the things is that people have to remember is that the thread, section, whatever you want to call it isn't about owning someone in there, it would be or i had thought it would be a archive's of owning, like a large list of links for peeps to access back onto if they want a good laugh about something, what i'm saying is taht people are going to be owned anyways, before and after the fact, it's not like this is giong to hurt the site all of a sudden, cause it's not changing anything, but instead adding a thread which will archive s**t.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
the things is that people have to remember is that the thread, section, whatever you want to call it isn't about owning someone in there, it would be or i had thought it would be a archive's of owning, like a large list of links for peeps to access back onto if they want a good laugh about something, what i'm saying is taht people are going to be owned anyways, before and after the fact, it's not like this is giong to hurt the site all of a sudden, cause it's not changing anything, but instead adding a thread which will archive s**t.
if you think its a good idea im not sure why you havent done it yet.. its not like you normally make a poll before you post a new thread?

btw im NOT attempting to start s**t.. im just seriously asking.. you made the poll because you wanted a section.. changed your mind and now you are thinking thread.. some people are telling you yes.. and some are saying no.. but what exactly are you waiting for.. jay jay would need to make you the section.. but a thread.. anyone can make?

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
if you think its a good idea im not sure why you havent done it yet.. its not like you normally make a poll before you post a new thread?

btw im NOT attempting to start s**t.. im just seriously asking.. you made the poll because you wanted a section.. changed your mind and now you are thinking thread.. some people are telling you yes.. and some are saying no.. but what exactly are you waiting for.. jay jay would need to make you the section.. but a thread.. anyone can make?
i originally meant thread, sure i did put section, and yes taht was a mistake which i did take care of as you know, but i asked about making the thread cause i cared about people opinion's on it, sure i can just go and start one, but i wanted to get more input on what others felt about the idea, that's why i made this thread, to get input and nothing more.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a question asked, no matter how ignorant, is better than a question not asked.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
a question asked, no matter how ignorant, is better than a question not asked.
Sounds like one of those poster quotes you see in a elementary classroom. :rolf:

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it's a bad idea. We've been trying to get members to be a little more respectful of each other. So how is having a thread or section promoting people to act like asses to each other gonna help that. I think it will just cause people to be more disrespectful of others just to see if they can work their way into the thread so a bunch of others can jump on their d**k and tell them how awesome they are for being a d**k to someone, no matter how rediculous something someone posts is.

Status
Not open for further replies.