PasswordJDM.com = FAILED!

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
I ordered a fog light harness from them, I got it fast, BUT it was the wrong one. The bay harness worked, but the cabin harness had no plug for the light switch stalk. I called, they said to read the instructions on the site. I told him I wasn't an idiot and emailed him a picture of what I was talking about, he said OH, I don't know how you got that harness from us, and I don't know what I can do for you. I'm sending it back and we'll see what happens

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*shrugs* i ordered fogs they came in about 2 days ahead of what they said..and they worked fine until my crash and i had to replace the broken 1..

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhhhhhh, the joys of living 20 minutes from them. I order my s**t and pick up from there shop. Same thing for JHP and InLine4.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I price match a lot, I don't like their prices so I never buy there car parts. What I did buy were a few shirts. I waited 4 days or so and there was no progress so I emailed them about the status and they said it was on back order... They could of told me sooner.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do the same thing with local shops and online spots. I usually find the JHP is a tad better. Password is only good for there own products, other then that not really.

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
I did get the harness to work, just not the way they said it should. Does that make me better than them? Or at least better than their tech-support?