Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Photography Contest

Objective Theme - Self Portrait

Submit Entree to cc.photocontests@gmail.com

You will have until 11:59:59 pm EST 12/03/10 to submit your best photo.

Rules

• Your photograph must follow the theme in some way. If turned in early enough, you will be notified of the disqualification and given another opportunity to enter.
  • The image can be altered in Photoshop, but keep it minimal as possible, and keep it tasteful.
Picture Editing
  • Adjusting brightness, levels, and contrast, as well as light variations in hue and color are allowed.
  • Any type of chopping (Only limited to adding multiple selfshot photos together, or known as a Multiple Self Portrait photo) is prohibited. Your entry will be disqualified if you chop your photo at all.
  • Cropping is allowed.
  • After receiving your photo I may request the untouched original to determine if it will be accepted or not. So please have that ready, or send it to me with the slightly altered photo.
  • If you do not have the original unaltered photo, your entry will be disqualified.

Please do not post up your picture!
I will delete the picture and you will be disqualified if you do.

From now on, any picture submitted that is not in Thumbnail form will not be accepted.

How to ENTER your photo
All entree's must be hosted by ImageShack.us

All entry's must be sent to cc.photocontests@gmail.com by the deadline. Images must be re-sized to a maximum of 900 pixels wide and 750 pixels high. No watermarks or borders.
Along with your photo, please provide the following:

• ClubCivic Username
  • (Optional) Original unaltered photo.
Please use the following link when submitting your photo.

Please do not identify your photo or any other photo. They should stay strictly anonymous until the winner is revealed.

You do NOT HAVE to include the original, that is up to you. Although sending the original unaltered photo is encouraged. Be sure to copy the "Forum Thumbnail" and NOT the "HTML Thumbnail"

Voting will start shortly after the deadline and will end 7 days later.
You are allowed to vote for your own picture.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

****Received Entries****
civhatch92
Platinumcloud

Last edited:

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does this have to be a mirror image self portrait?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does it count as a self portrait if the pic is of my twin brother but I took it?... I know the title is "SELF portrait" but he's my f**king twin brother for piss sake! :x

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
does it count as a self portrait if the pic is of my twin brother but I took it?... I know the title is "SELF portrait" but he's my f**king twin brother for piss sake! :x
:rolf:

If we can't tell the difference between the two, I guess? But now that you have told us, we will know :lol:

Ron...

5+ Year Member
Are we talking pictures of our physical selves or "abstract" photos that represent us or our personalities? Might be in...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are we talking pictures of our physical selves or "abstract" photos that represent us or our personalities? Might be in...
Pictures of your physical self.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Received one entry, and I have to say, if the others continue to turn out like this, it's going to be a tough competition.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really want to.... I have an idea but I need someone that actually has some sense of how to use a camera to help me out. It'd be very difficult with a tripod considering I don't have one lol. I don't know many people that have a lot of free time that could help. I'm going out of town to visit my brother tonight so maybe I can get something done.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks to Platinumcloud for entering :thumbs up

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wish i could be IN..

:(

Platinumcloud

just a heads up people....when your doing this stuff think outside the box....a self portrait doesnt have to have you in the picture.....i hope im not pissing mr jolly off....but a self portrait can be representative.....you also dont have to be the main focus....just figured i would share what my photography teachers share with me

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a heads up people....when your doing this stuff think outside the box....a self portrait doesnt have to have you in the picture.....i hope im not pissing mr jolly off....but a self portrait can be representative.....you also dont have to be the main focus....just figured i would share what my photography teachers share with me
Pictures of your physical self.
better check yourself, cuz you just wrecked yo self!

fyi how will this remain annomoys when hella people share their face on the post up your pic thread? i mean i know what almost everyone who has expressed interest in this contest looks like? just need clarification thanks cutie

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
better check yourself, cuz you just wrecked yo self!

fyi how will this remain annomoys when hella people share their face on the post up your pic thread? i mean i know what almost everyone who has expressed interest in this contest looks like? just need clarification thanks cutie
I'm hoping people vote on the mood, color and setting of the picture, NOT on who the member is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.