Photoshoot! with Cop Problems! (56k GTFO)

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
17,30,35 were my favorites...lots of pics...good job...

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i came in for the new pics you promise and im not let down. nice job. nice cond paint and overall great photoshoot. im surprised you didnt take more pics of your new goodies (LCA and beaks etc.) drop looks good. thumbs up.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they were curious to wat you were doing.. to them.. you look like a street racer.. so they are thinking that you are trying to use a photo shoot for you car to take pictures of certain unmarked cruisers so you can flyer them out to your fellow street racers so they are more carefull.. which in return cops get less street racers =). so thats why they were freakin out.
its not like we have a street racing scene around here, its my coupe, two hatches, a focus, an rsx, and a transam around here...thats it. its just us lol

Ride looks pretty sweet man. :thumbs up
thanks bro!,

shoot turned out great. want to come shoot for my car?
what's with the APB?
haha, im just now learning about photography, any practice would be awesome.

the APB (All Points Bulletin, for those who dont know) was to be on the lookout for a suspicuous green honda taking photos of police...pretty funny if you ask me

i like #3

did a quick edit of this one for ya:

:drool:...(new myspace default)

looks pretty nice man, but I'm not really feeling the unpainted grille, side moldings,skirts, and handles. I Think the car would look more complete and clean if those were paint matched.
haha, i 100% agree. im having it painted when i finish buying all my exterior parts (Hood, mirrors, rear lip). but i have to make the money first :lol:

Frikken nice bro :thumbs up

26,18,6 are my fav's.
thank you manhoe :rolf:

Why does the passenger side of the bumper, right infront of your wheel, stick out so far?
Ny got it. my bumper is broken on both side, and the Lip just tightens it all up (reason i bought it :lol:)

yerp

17,30,35 were my favorites...lots of pics...good job...
yea, i like 30 alot (moms is actually thinking of making that a poster for her store :cool:) and 35 just cracks me up

i came in for the new pics you promise and im not let down. nice job. nice cond paint and overall great photoshoot. im surprised you didnt take more pics of your new goodies (LCA and beaks etc.) drop looks good. thumbs up.
well, i figured i had pictures on here about my stickers on the rear glass, and i had a thread about my rear so i figured id jsut focus more on just making then entire car look good. i did take a handful of undercarriage pictures but none of them turned out the way i liked so they didnt make the final cut.

oh and as for the police at the Y...take a look in the upper right :lol:

i had to take a picture for CC cause id have a few doubters, so i had to take a picture incognito :lol: love being able to choose where it focuses. zoom = funny looking

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn car looks hawt sorry about the cop incident though

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got some nice pics there, i like!
they are pretty gay about it, i was shooting my buddies car at a mall/target parking garage and a mall security guard came up. he was an older gentleman and i told him i was just taking some pictures of my friends car and would be done in like 10 minutes. he was like thats ok so he radioed the rent a cop station in the mall and said they are just taking pictures of a car and the cop on the other end said no thats not allowed and i asked the securtiy guard to ask him why because its a public place, and the cop said its not allowed and my friend said lets get outa here like a vagina. so we left...
and for the record i was NOT A VAGINA i didnt wana deal with b.s noob.:hitlol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought you broke up with the skank?

MikeBoldt

5+ Year Member
I'm bored...

*edit hahaha I totally didn't see page two and that someone else did an edit of this!!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
throw-ups?...i dont follow :what:

and we broke up like 2-3 days later dank.
lol throw up=Graffiti on the wall / a quick drawing :lol: now im just buggin you lmao:twisted:

EDIT: this is my Heaven in NY its a place called 5 Points. these are worthy throw ups/Peices. its taged inside/Out

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
throw up to me is the mess after 15 beers and a jargerbomb.

but now i know it has another meaning :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know how upset you were when ny made my sig.....

i would lov kim k's big ass next to my car

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you want me to put her ass...in your sig? i can...but its gonna cost you

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, that story is messed up. Very nice pics, though. You've got a slick looking ride. The bronze rims match well with the green.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, that story is messed up. Very nice pics, though. You've got a slick looking ride. The bronze rims match well with the green.
thanks, but there gold. :lol: