Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not feeling it at all... sorry dude.

recall

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lower it.. get a new bumper get some rims.. and dont paint it like you want to..

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yo man that is off the hook! Mad props for what you have done so far, and s**t. It makes most of CC's cars look like junk:roll:

ryanM

well it does take time but when i comesto orignality, i got all you beat, trust me. oh and i do all the work, unlike some people......
what your doing is not creative, they made 3 movies full of cars that looked just like how you want yours to look...

if you want to be creative, you have to do something that HASNT BEEN DONE YET....like me :oh:

prancer

5+ Year Member
Well, Helen Keller might like your car when it's done....
lmao, that is funny. Um ill tell you strait up. Im not a fan of what you plan on doing. I think if you make some minor adjustments and ditch the paint job you will be fine. I live in Springfield, MO and pretty much if your car is clean you get respect. That isn't clean. Atleast to me anyways. If you are set on those mods, go for it. But dont expect props for "creativity". I mean, the stuff you are talking about doing will cost a lot of money, even DIY most likely. If you lose the mask on the front, and lower it some i think it would be alright.

ALL MOTOR EM2

Nlsk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the altezza's, unpainted front bumper, the gay wheels, and PLEASE dont paint the car that hideous paint scheme. SEARCH FOR "CLEAN" Cars. Thats the way you want to go.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do with the car as you wish, it's not ours.. It ain't my style, but go for it.

Good luck, and have fun. :thumbs up

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'd be embarrassed for you to live in my city. sorry dude, that's just about the nastiest thing i've seen on this site in the past year.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'd be embarrassed for you to live in my city. sorry dude, that's just about the nastiest thing i've seen on this site in the past year.
what? you mean you dont want to chill chilla with him..........:hitlol::hitlol::hitlol::hitlol:

:smileyR: