PICs of my New Hatch

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I regrounded my car just recently and then I put on my new blades too. I am also working as a cook while at the same time I go to culinary school.

Oh... wait.... that wasn't me, that was someone else.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whos coupe is in your sig?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, I regrounded my car just recently and then I put on my new blades too. I am also working as a cook while at the same time I go to culinary school.

Oh... wait.... that wasn't me, that was someone else.
Evil harlot! Theiving my glories! FOR SHAME!!!!!

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Oh wait, it's ok, because you know me, and wanted it done to your car, and paid for it, right? And you also support me cooking and going to school at the same time .... so vicariously, it's like you're doing it, right? :rolf:

Ok, I'm done with this thread. Someone pm me when there's REAL pictures.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, dont leave....its just getting good

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eran said:
Evil harlot! Theiving my glories! FOR SHAME!!!!!

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Oh wait, it's ok, because you know me, and wanted it done to your car, and paid for it, right? And you also support me cooking and going to school at the same time .... so vicariously, it's like you're doing it, right? :rolf:

Ok, I'm done with this thread. Someone pm me when there's REAL pictures.
so are you guys like trading off the computer? nofx gets one post, then you get one post....

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
so are you guys like trading off the computer? nofx gets one post, then you get one post....
nah, she's got her own rig out in the living room. WiFi ownz j00! :D

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes indeed it does, i have it too :D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha. :rolf: We IM from different rooms in the house... :shock: I can't yell over his music. :lol: We should post snippets from our convos... hehehe

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soooo why cant she just take a pic with a camera phone real quick of the engine ?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
soooo why cant she just take a pic with a camera phone real quick of the engine ?
OOOOOh

ok, but on the real, take it easy guys....and stay on topic. Id on't care whos on what computer :P

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we are on topic. lol the topic is BULL s**t! she cant take pics of the engine bay because its in the shop again for like the 5th time or something. her bf blew the motor up when he attached another battery pack to the XMOD

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i mean...who needs a digi for just a quick pic of the " type r " u have.... camara phone will do for me...and the roll cage..phone that pic up 2..unless ur bf bout blew up ur phone to....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
we are on topic. lol the topic is BULL s**t! she cant take pics of the engine bay because its in the shop again for like the 5th time or something. her bf blew the motor up when he attached another battery pack to the XMOD
So much good stuff I could sig today.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
i ask this with absolutely no disrespect intended.. but why buy him racing seats.. and roll cages.. and aftermarket rims.. when you dont have that stuff for your own car yet.. thats some logic i just dont get?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, why are you paying so much for you unemployed man to drive when you only *appear* to have a factory coupe with fat fives and tint? :what:

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i ask this with absolutely no disrespect intended.. but why buy him racing seats.. and roll cages.. and aftermarket rims.. when you dont have that stuff for your own car yet.. thats some logic i just dont get?
i didnt buy him racing seats he did... and he doesnt haver afterrims those are the ITR five lugs... my car if fine the way it is i like it.. i already some stuff done to my car anyway....

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
It's Case moonlighting as an asian chick :laugh: