PICs of my New Hatch

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, why are you paying so much for you unemployed man to drive when you only *appear* to have a factory coupe with fat fives and tint? :what:
right thats my point.. you cant even say "i like the stuff i have more"

unless you are a enourmously fat whale of a person.. racing seats are definately nicer than stock seats.. so why pay for his better stuff.. and leave yourself with < stuff.. thats just silly..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
i didnt buy him racing seats he did... and he doesnt haver afterrims those are the ITR five lugs... my car if fine the way it is i like it.. i already some stuff done to my car anyway....
ok so wait..
you say
1)i built him this car
2)well i kind of built it but the shop did also... my mans unemployed
3)well i DIDNT buy the race seats.. he did..

i guess he did that with money he found on the street? or maybe he gets some state aid.. maybe i really built your mans car.. lol with my tax dollars....

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm...get a "type r " for ur bf .. that has no job = no money = no gas to drive the car... or get ur car fixed up...or wait wait..u like to have a stock coupe...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
hmmm...get a "type r " for ur bf .. that has no job = no money = no gas to drive the car... or get ur car fixed up...or wait wait..u like to have a stock coupe...
i tihnk she is supposed to havea built motor also.. but all i saw on her car domain page was an empty bay.. so who knows..

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
built ? lol ooo yea intake , headers , exhaust ... lol I WANNA SEE THOSE PICS TO haha

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t is nice but if I were you I'd keep the hatch for myself

your car< your boyfriends car

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
might want to change your sig there.... your bf's xmod pwns your car

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just dont see why u would spend that much money on a BF ... i mean like...not married or n e thing but a bf ... the motor alone costs more then a freakin ring lol damn...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
i just dont see why u would spend that much money on a BF ... i mean like...not married or n e thing but a bf ... the motor alone costs more then a freakin ring lol damn...
would really be stupid with it being JUST a b/f if his ass leaves tomorrow.. looks like he made out.. lol

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol if only it was tru man...
if u look at the pics she posted u cant see a roll cage..even the crappy quality the side

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well....I def. think that the coupe is hers, cause on her cardomain site, she has pics with the doors open, etc...but i am unsure on the hatchback....

are both cars gonna be @ the CT meet??

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you all for owning this chick for me. I didn't even have to work at it, and I get off scott-free! :thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i tihnk she is supposed to havea built motor also.. but all i saw on her car domain page was an empty bay.. so who knows..
thats one thing i was very curious about....i just thought it was pretty cool she swapped her motor, yet theres 100 pics on her page and not even 1 bay pic....WTF

another thing is that the hatch is a 96...yet the front is 99 or above, but not mentioned in the mod list.
I could give a f**k, if its not your car stop being a poser....if it is your car, do a better job of proving it.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jezek..she said her man bout blew the "type r" s engine..and he didnt really want her to go soooooo if she does go she might take her coupe thats what i gathered out of it

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
thats one thing i was very curious about....i just thought it was pretty cool she swapped her motor, yet theres 100 pics on her page and not even 1 bay pic....WTF

another thing is that the hatch is a 96...yet the front is 99 or above, but not mentioned in the mod list.
I could give a f**k, if its not your car stop being a poser....if it is your car, do a better job of proving it.
that was on the list i made.. but i edited it down because i didnt want to come off like a prick... ;)

as for the rest of what you said.. i could not agree more..

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the shop prob. threw that on there and didnt tell her bout it cuz u know she doesnt know all what the shop did right ?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, not even an interior pic of the hatch or a rear shot?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
real quick since im not sure..

whats different about usdm 99-00 fogs and "CTR fogs" i didnt even know the ctr came with fogs.. i thought it was an option.. i also thought most jdm fogs were yellow.. not clear..

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha.. whats up with clubcivic boys hating on girls with nice cars.. this happen to mugengirl also.. haha.. just cause she didnt do all the work it is still her car. for goodness sakes she is a girl. its hard to find girls with some knowledge about girls so i give mad props to her. i help fix up my girls car.. she claims its hers and it is. she has her say in what she wants on the car because its hers.