5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn nice ride, man! Mod list? :welcome:

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasn't there already a thread on this? Still like the car though.

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by VTEC2nr
Wasn't there already a thread on this? Still like the car though.
I posted in the 7th generation forum but I also took new pics so...

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice sedan, looking good, and the hood make it very special.

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much done to the engine so far but Im tossing around the idea of a K20 swap...right now I have aem cai, flowmaster exhaust/ 2.5" piping, 17" Konig Tantrums with Yokohama Parada Spec 2's, Neuspeed Sport springs/camber kit, oem cf hood with silver vinyl, alteeza grill, black headlights, shaved badges, painted dash, 10" sub w/ 300watt amp, new headunit.

To me the d17 engine isnt really worth modifying because Im not gonna get everything I want out of it...Moneys tight and the holidays arent helping so we'll see what happens after the new year.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Az2k1civic
To me the d17 engine isnt really worth modifying because Im not gonna get everything I want out of it...Moneys tight and the holidays arent helping so we'll see what happens after the new year.
You said money is tight but you're thinking of a swap? Ever heard of Stafford Fabrications?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would color match your side moldings, get a nice front lip, and lower the front a little more....thats my 2cents, other than that, its one of the nicer 7th gens ive seen in a while, im liking what you did with the hood

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is one of the UGLIEST 7thgen sedans i have evAr seen!!!! :x *yuck*

Hehehe...just kiddin' chris, you know i got nuttin' but luv for ya! lol! Looks fabulous wit the cf hood! May i suggest painting ur mirrors and trim pieces silver? :mrgreen:

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SlammedBlueEM2
You said money is tight but you're thinking of a swap? Ever heard of Stafford Fabrications?
nope...gimme the details

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by allblacksi
i would color match your side moldings, get a nice front lip, and lower the front a little more....thats my 2cents, other than that, its one of the nicer 7th gens ive seen in a while, im liking what you did with the hood
I wanna shave the side moldings, Im looking into the Buddy Club II kit, not sure about lowering it more....thank you for the compliment

I still want to match the side mirrors and door handles to the car too

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Az2k1civic
nope...gimme the details
Catalyst from 7thgencivc.com works for SF. he has an LX coupe which does 12's. stock d17 with ported heads and the SF turbo kit, that is it. he is running all stock except for the ported heads, from what i have heard anyway. you looking at $3100 for the turbo kit instead of $8000 to $10000 for the kswap.

i am going SF turbo route fo shizzle.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice... i would shave the molding, get a kit and paint the mirrors and handles. like the hood too.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 7thGenCharlie
Catalyst from 7thgencivc.com works for SF. he has an LX coupe which does 12's. stock d17 with ported heads and the SF turbo kit, that is it. he is running all stock except for the ported heads, from what i have heard anyway. you looking at $3100 for the turbo kit instead of $8000 to $10000 for the kswap.

i am going SF turbo route fo shizzle.
And without doing anything to the engine he ran an uncorrected time (on "decent tires") of 13.6 @9PSI.