Pics

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[Topic Whoreing]
ok so i know all of you go out to the track, i was just thinking, that you guys should start posting up some pics. Have a friend or something take a pic of ya racing. Id take pics of me doing it, but i live 180 miles from nearest strip, so i dont go that much, well actually never....
[/Topic Whoreing]

Jokerluv

DFWDRAG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill post some of my track pics later tonight for you

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hopefully i'll have a vid of me at the track next wed.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kewl haha this thread was up for a long time and it finally got replies, as i said before post, but nearest track is 180 miles, and im not about to go that far just so my d15b7 can run 20s lol

Jokerluv

DFWDRAG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My D15z1 runs 11's in the 1/8 and 17's in the 1/4

ya its very slow

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill have pics a couple vids of the next time we go...once it gets under 100 degrees outside

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t dog that will be awhile...i live in new mexico....the four corners area and its been a constant 107-110 everyday

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i put up a vid of me doing to 1/4 mile it would be like 10 minutes long LOL

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is a lil old but .. none of you posted pics!
I ran my car for the first time last week, my buddy took some pictures for me. Sorry they are kinda crappy.......
i was kinda dissapointed w/ my time.. very low 15s with an ITR motor is just.. embarrasing:shock: o well ima noob

eh...............

uh oh!! dodge omni [sp?] turrrrrrrrrrrbo :\

he was runnin low 13's :mad:

So um.. yeah.

yep.. thats.. me. and my..... *cough*ricey*cough* mirrors

so um.. yeah. x: i had some bomb ass reaction times, i just suck at launching.. i ran 6 times and tried all diff rpm ranges but.. ugh :x ANYWAYS...
just thought id share some badpix SINCE NO ONE ELSE IS SHARING

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id share mine but since ive never been to a track ever. i cant. ill wait till i swap my engine before i go waste my money at the track to have someone with a turboed pinto beat me.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want to go really bad and my engine is bone stock, its all for fun, you dont have to go with a swap

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe tru dat....low 15s eh not bad, but what were your rt and s**t, nice that someone put up some pics

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im guessing you had some pretty bad 60' times to get a low 15 with an itr. what was the track temp? what kind of tires did you have?

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my 60' times killed me....... and i had kumho supra tires on the grs rims... full interior and my only mod is exhaust. on my best run i had a 2.4 60' time:mad:
its just how i launch i think.... my R/T times were between .690 and .500 (cept for my first run it was like.. .900 haha) so i was doin good with that.. but i just dumped the clutch a few of those times cuz.. like i said, ima noob :[ ill learn!

jeez WOMEN DRIVERS.. i tell ya x: hehehe

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe who's this pretty lady :wink: :wink: :wink:

btw I like the matching cell phone elise :wink:

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.....

that was lastsummer:D THX FOR SHARING MYUGLYNESSWITHEVERYONE rofl

jk :???: hehe

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

OMGhi2u!!!

thats awesome that you've got a ITR engine in that lil civic... you definately need to work on your ¼mile times however... is it in your shifting??? or in your lauching???

did you try lowering your tire pressure on the front tires... i'd say down to em....18psi .. then you'll be able to launch harder and grip right away with out burning out as much, or even AT ALL...

keep us post... and im jealous that you've got an ITR engine and i've got an Si engine :( damn women drivers! :lol:

-daniel

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehehhe aw dont be jealous =o]

yeah its my launch... PLUS my stock tac only goes to 8,500 rpm and the motor redlines at 9k rpm.. (and i dont like to not beable to see how high im going so i shift at 8,500) And i hear when you swap, the stock tac is usually off.... but anyway..

yeah i didnt lower the psi in my tires either :x duh :[ o well
im going again soon i hope =)