Pics

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you think youre jealous daniel? what aboot me???

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car used to be automatic! i feel your pain..............

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what was your car to begin with?? ex what??? and yeah ill take the ITR off your hands...how much did the swap cost...motor and all the stuff with motor and isntallation?

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it was a slow ass automatic EX...
the complete jdm itr swap was $4,700 (lsd tranny, axles, ecu..ect) and a few of the techs i work with and i did it at one of their houses so i ended up payin $400. It was awesome though cuz i got to help.

sometimes i wonder if i should have even done the swap.. cuz it would have been awesome to buy a hatch and drop the itr in there instead.... but oh well :\ =)

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah.. HatchBoxes for life !!!! :headbang:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dakkon
my mom and grandma drive a sedan :D
see haha sedans do own....lets say this...you can fit 2 reg peeps in a hatch....i can fit like 4 hotties in my car lol.....haha now who owns lol

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by BioHazard
see haha sedans do own....lets say this...you can fit 2 reg peeps in a hatch....i can fit like 4 hotties in my car lol.....haha now who owns lol
well after the hatch smokes the hell out of you because your car is weighed down sooo much. the hotties will jump out your car and go with the hatch. and if they dont fit. theyll walk behind the car just to say that they are with the person that smoked the sedan.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by Shiznit028
well after the hatch smokes the hell out of you because your car is weighed down sooo much. the hotties will jump out your car and go with the hatch. and if they dont fit. theyll walk behind the car just to say that they are with the person that smoked the sedan.
nicely said....:smile:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, what are you gonna do with all these hotties if youre busy shifting gears...

auto ownz!!!...well, not really

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by elise
Yeah it was a slow ass automatic EX...
the complete jdm itr swap was $4,700 (lsd tranny, axles, ecu..ect) and a few of the techs i work with and i did it at one of their houses so i ended up payin $400. It was awesome though cuz i got to help.

sometimes i wonder if i should have even done the swap.. cuz it would have been awesome to buy a hatch and drop the itr in there instead.... but oh well :\ =)
What rpm are you launching at to spin with a LSD tranny?

I just can't get over these smilies!LOL:rocker: :banana:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BioHazard
haha nah theres child lock on my back doors lol...THEY AINT LEAVIN...
bahahahaahaa oh man!