Pixel Cars

Phil Eg

ROADHOUSE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone want me to make their car into a pixel car? Someone let me know im bored. just post pics up of front,back and side. Thats all i need. Cheers :D

Heres an example.Just did this today

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lemme see if I can find some good pix of mine for ya....

EDIT: I dont really have any direct front/side/back shots...but in my sig, I have a link to one of my photoshoots....maybe those pics will work?

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is there a tutorial on this? I would like to learn. looks rad.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i tried to do mine before, didnt turn out too well :???:

link is in my sig, thx in advance. :thumbs up

EJ6_10

5+ Year Member
please make me a red 2000 integra gsr with rota slipstreams(black) and greddy sp2 exhaust....thanks

yellow film over the high beam headlights which are the 2 in the middle.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is a little over a year old man...look at the dates...

CiViC_ImP_TuNeR

5+ Year Member
plz make me a ek9..silver with limo tint all around..it has a oem carbon fiber hood..dropped 2.5 in the front and in the back..crystal black headlights..front lip only..eg sidemarkers..black type r grill.jus bought yellow fogs..n my red gt3 rims are in order..(no longer black n chrome..) thanks would be very much appreciated.. reply if u got any questions..thanks again =]

plummo_vtec

5+ Year Member
give mine a try matey

except put the standard rear lights in and the type r seats in the front the ones with the grey centre

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not an old thread or anything

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i love old threads. i just spent the past hour on this:

i wanted a pixel car that looked just like my car... so i reshaded an impreza base i found from red to silver, added the wrx scoop, threw on some stockish looking wheels, added the muffler & undercarriage details, and slapped the wrx badge on the trunk. i might try to make a pixel version of my real license plate to put on there and maybe a nice pixel background (i'm lazy, i might just steal something from a NES game)... the scoop looks a bit too large on the side view though...