plazmas build thread

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey a couple of pics of my hatch i just pulled the motor yesterday and getting the jdm d15b-vtec ready to drop in ie tuned up spark plugs, timing, belt, water, pump, spark plug wires, clutch, all fluids, thoroughly cleaned, etc, heres a couple pics :

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
about time pimpin.....cant wait to see the v-tak in it....oh yeah last pic is ubber gay...lol...j/k goodluck with the built...

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha!

thanks green for the 4 dots i appreciate it!

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
swapping? nice. D15B should get up and go a little better than the original engine. gl with the build

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks, the jdm d15b-vtec i decided id pick up a p28 rather than the jdm p70. easier to chip. ill be posting up a parts list soon of everything i have if anyone would be interested.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so your convertign to ODB1 also?

you dont need to chip the p28 to run the D15b vtec

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude im not f**king stupid! damn it ive told u like 1000times i am goin obd1 leave it. and i said its a lot easier to find a chip for a p28 rather than the jdm p70. aight.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, wtf ever then, no need for a f**king tude ass.
i can be a d**k also.

simply trying to help YOU out in the long run.

btw, chips for OBD1 ECUS(ALL) are easy to find.
it is easier to chip a p28, but its easier to find a p06 and chip it for vtec, and can be cheaper then a p28.

since you want to be a d**k, don't come asking for my help anymore.
i can be a ass hole instead of a nice guy to.

Last edited:

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude u have told me like 10times to do that and obviously i dont want to do that. and if u can find a chip for a jdm p70 be my guest show me the link. lol good luck.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its just a small case JDM ECU, liek a P29 or anyotehr OBD1 JDM ECU.

there all chippable.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i know they are but i tried to find a chip and everything for it and there is very little even info about the jdm p70

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update:

*engine is in the bay it wont start tho we got fuel, but no spark could it be the dizzy? we are changing the coil and icm today to see if that is it,
*rear camber kit installed yesterday, damn has anyone else put a rear camber kit on before?? they are so damn easy it took me like a half hour to put both sides on it was sick.
*X-brace trunk strut system installed pics:(they suck, from my phone)

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha ya so u think so. lol, ya i run marathons, and stuff like that. i wiegh about 130 not like im 100lbs or something lol thanks, o and i bet i can out eat u man! lol im one of those people that can eat like no other and dont gain a single pound, like i have the highest metabolism on the face of the earth its crazy.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good news replaced the coil and it started right up. tomorrow gonna finish the camber kit and take it out!

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok new problem! ok so it started up fine but wont rev past 3500 RPM's its i think in safe mode because its running very very rich now. what could be the problem?