plazmas build thread

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya so the guy i was gonna buy the wagon from sold it 3 days before i had the money so that fell threw, also just yesterday my car started leaking oil and i can figure out where its all coming from, but im tired of it and i hate it with a passion ive ran out of steam for it, im getting a honda s2000 this week, ive been wanting one for a while and now is the time to do it if im gonna do it, im living at home for the next year while my fiancee finishes school, so i dont have to pay rent or anything, anyways ill show ya pics when i get the s2k. for the record im keeping my hatch just gonna lay off of it for a while and fix it later.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
total plan change im leaving honda and the japanese cars all together and getting a bmw 328iC. pickin it up tomorrow and sellin my honda today.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck, BMWs are more expensive and harder to fix then hondas

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i know, i just cant take mine anymore every other week something is breaking. but who knows maybe ill be back.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you own a 15+ year old honda, what do you expect, s**t happens.

if i had given up whenever my car broke, i wouldt be here.
ive had my civic for about 5 years now.

my 91 hatch was my first

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya man i totally understand im just not into fixing s**t as much as i use to be. it gets old after i fix stuff over and over again. ya know? im sure one day ill go back to a 4th gen but i just want something different something newer something that i can toy with and not a lot of people are doin stuff to bmws around here. so ya. no offense to any of you guys i mean i love my car its just time for change.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya man i totally understand im just not into fixing s**t as much as i use to be. it gets old after i fix stuff over and over again. ya know? im sure one day ill go back to a 4th gen but i just want something different something newer something that i can toy with and not a lot of people are doin stuff to bmws around here. so ya. no offense to any of you guys i mean i love my car its just time for change.
hey get the bmw and f**k the rest...i got tired of my 91 si hatchie do to the same crap.every week something kept breaking no matter how much you tried to takecare of it.thats why i saved up and bought my 06 nissan altima 3.5 v6 se because i wanted something that you turn the key and drive w/o worrying that its going to break on you .....go for the bmw and leave your hatchie as a build up.start from scratch like green 91 does it but with new parts....lol ;)

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok for the record i dont want payments on a bmw, two i want something i can drift. im goin with a turbod miata. :D but...

im selling my hatch to a buddy kind of. we are going to strip the whole interior, and everything that doesnt need to be there as weight reduction, we got some falken rims, and we are gonna swap out the windows for plexiglass and go all out, no headlights no turn signals no rear view nothin no cd player, one seat, no dash just the cluster, basically we are gonna see how light we can get the car and throw on a 4speed tranny, and use it as....

our autocross full race car.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait drift or autoX? 2 different sports man, yo udont need to strip a miata to do either

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its almost annoying how often you change your mind about stuff.
ya i know. lol. everyone says that. im kinda one of those people that changes their mind about stuff alot.

but ya green i know i dont have to strip the miata to do either and im planning to do both drift and autox in it. but as for my car it is soon to be gone.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i helped turbo a miata once, 220rwhp on 6psi

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya but no one around here realizes their potential. im gonna be lookin to run 15-25 lbs on a fully built 1.6

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this was a stock engine 1.8, 97 miata, converted to OBD1 tuned with LINK system.

Flyinmiata.com

there turbo exahust sounds f**kin sweet.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya thats where im getting my turbo when i do it. but the 1.6's are lower compression 9:1 rather than 9.5:1 in the 1.8's, so ya anyways ill post pics up when i get it. but yes im thinkin of a borla exhaust system for the miata.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flyinmiata turbo exahust pwns the borla, she took the borla off when we turobed it