anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's gadgetland over in your right desktop. what resolutions are you running?

sampsas

My bike featured 1.5 yrs ago in a local mag using pic as desktop.... Damn will have to post up to web and then get the pick..... It is a Ducati Desmosedici RR...

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it's gadgetland over in your right desktop. what resolutions are you running?
25" 1920x1080 HD on the big one and 19" 1024x768 on the small one. I use the big one for gaming while I can chat and monitor my computer temperatures/loads on the small one.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got a new Dell" Monitor with HDMI for 180 Bucks... New background is..............
LAME f**king photo bucket said it was not appropriate!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Laptop for university... that black bar on the bottom is a command bar, you just hit alt+space then type in the program or folder you want to open. Completely eliminates the start button :D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Man....Canada really IS f**ked up pretty bad.....

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No "start" button on your desktop? I mean I thought that the U.S. was in rough shape....but DAMN......

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No "start" button on your desktop? I mean I thought that the U.S. was in rough shape....but DAMN......
The replacement of the start button with a command line type box to access all your programs sounds more appealing than navigating through the start menu.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The replacement of the start button with a command line type box to access all your programs sounds more appealing than navigating through the start menu.
I like it that way as well... I'll post a screenshot of what it looks like when I type in a program or wherever I need to go.

I can type in fire, and it will pull up anything that has fire in it like fireworks or firefox, and I can choose by navigating with arrow keys and hit enter.

Then if I type firefox, then it pulls up Firefox and I hit enter.

Name of the application is Launchy: http://www.launchy.net/index.php

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Windows Vista has that too. Click the start button or hit the "Windows" key and the cursor is automatically in the "search" box which provides the same function. If I understand how yours works correctly, seems like the same function. It would be useful....but any program I use on a regular basis already has an icon on my desktop.