Post your best Photoshop pics

josh4892

i can throw a couple down, but i cant figure out how to put pictures from flickr right on this page, i already used the search tool, but when i put

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can throw a couple down, but i cant figure out how to put pictures from flickr right on this page, i already used the search tool, but when i put then the code then img again, it doesnt work[/QUOTE]

You put at the end right?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not my very best but ..an example
Before

After

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is a horrible example, but my hard drive is in the other room...

before:

after:

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No original for this one. I used to do Halo 3 screenshot art... 360 died...

Lost the original for this one too; my girlfriend took a picture out of the McDonald's drive through window and sent it to me because she thought it was funny looking. It was originally red with a gray bumper and steelies.

I made this a few days ago for a friends PC background. (it's 50% original size) Made from scratch, original is a blank page.

Same concept, for my girlfriends iPhone background, her initials are NEO; She's never seen The Matrix...

I used to photoshop stuff all the time, now I just use it for color correction and making website images. I might chop a car or something tomorrow to post, idk though.

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here a few more...

This one is just a color correction using only the "selective color" tool in PS7. The object is a 1952 Besson 10-10 trombone, refinished to a semi-satin by hand.
Original:

(note the picture looks a bit green; white balance was on Tungsten....)
Corrected:

This brings out the copper tone in the brass. it's not really this red, but it's a nice effect. I added a bit extra to the black level for aesthetics. This took maybe 5 minutes.

This one uses the same concept as above, with desaturated bokeh and a bit more gold added to the statue.
Original:

Edited:

This last one (lost the original, which imho is better) is a macro of a green eye. Not all green eyes are as blue/yellow as this one, but most are close. The Iris color was untouched; Sony just has a really nice color processor in their cameras.

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are pro. The eye is ridiculous
Thanks a lot man! I wish I still had that camera (the eye)... oh well. I'll try some more complex stuff to post later.. maybe I'll wait a while, I don't want to jack this thread.

Anyone else have some edits/chops?

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah.. like turning it into the "JuiceBoxHero photoshop thread."
I don't want to be the only guy posting, ya dig?