pricing released on 06 si

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For that price, you just cant beat it!! Theres gonna be alot of these rolling around pretty soon!!!! i think i will pass!!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i would rather have a type s.. im not sure which one is faster but they will be about the same price right

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, i may just get ones of these in a few years....

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new si is a real bargain compared to the previous Si HB. Makes me wonder what will happen to the RSX. Makes me believe that the RSX will die.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
element_323 said:
The new si is a real bargain compared to the previous Si HB. Makes me wonder what will happen to the RSX. Makes me believe that the RSX will die.
well according to edmunds, there will be a totally different rsx in 07! not sure if acura is gonna stay with the rsx name or change it again!

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm kind of anxious to see what king of design they produce for the 07 "rsx". I guess 06 will be the year of the civic.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t Honda is proly not making any money on SI

JBagMan3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If the RSX goes, I'll go and get it. I've been wanting one for a while. But yeah I can't wait to see new models of the 07 too. And that Civic tight to me, I'll pass, but it's still whads up. I really like that body design

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahahaha, i told my friend to hold out... but noooooooooooo...

oh well, his loss! Hope I can get one... by the time i'm outta college... lol

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm.... maybe it's time to dump the skyline 240 for one... I've always wanted navi ;)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
should i sell the EVO for one

why the hell would you dump an 03 evo for a damn civic Si? Are you on drugs?

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
well according to edmunds, there will be a totally different rsx in 07! not sure if acura is gonna stay with the rsx name or change it again!
Hey what up Ed!? have you heard anything different on the '07 RSX? Remember when we were talking about Acura cuttin' off the RSX and bringing a $50K sports coupe, and the new Si was going to replace the RSX market!? Any news on that.

OBTW, sold the Si, but I'm holding on to my $ til the wife get's out of school, then I get to shop for something new!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
Hey what up Ed!? have you heard anything different on the '07 RSX? Remember when we were talking about Acura cuttin' off the RSX and bringing a $50K sports coupe, and the new Si was going to replace the RSX market!? Any news on that.

OBTW, sold the Si, but I'm holding on to my $ til the wife get's out of school, then I get to shop for something new!

thats exactly what I rerad on Tov

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
thats exactly what I rerad on Tov
Did you pick up your Si yet! =)

I bet your happy about being under $20K...you should pick up the Navi as well!

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:

That is what they are saying at ClubRSX.