Project Burberry Steelies!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lame..

this is why burberry sucks! turns everyone to fights! f**kin chavs!..

Simple as this.. Wheels sucks, Your excuse for doing it sucks, everyone's reply sucks, this bitchin about people education sucks and i dont think anyone cares.

Time for closer ftw.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K2_civic said:
Its an online forum, we are all dicks at some point. I have just come to realize that I can not prove my accomplishments to other people and chances are that there is someone smarter than me out there.

On that note, back to the rims and sorry for the digression

How about we call them Blurberry, since not many people seem to like them

If you go back, I originally like them, like alot of other people, then the flaming began and then we got way off topic

I like the rims, just not on the red car, I think they would be tight on a black car with burberry interior
thank you, that's the type of constructive criticism i'm looking for.

the paper is due tuesday but i think i'm gonna get it done before the weekend because i've got alot of stuff coming up with final and all.

but for those who are interested i will post a copy of the paper up for your reading pleasure. just a forewarning-i don't consider myself an exceptional writer so bear with that. but yes, if you are interested in reading about the cultural norms of the honda scene (yes they exist!) then i think the paper should be pretty interesting for you. it's something different and the instructor is really laid back therefore i don't feel that the topic is too elementary for a college paper. it is an introductory sociology course after all.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually dont think that they look all that bad.....good job for pulling it off. Like i said before, I"d really love to see you burberry your headlights...I know a few GTI's n whatn0t have done it but I have never seen it done on a civic before. I think it would be pimp.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mint said:
lame..

this is why burberry sucks! turns everyone to fights! f**kin chavs!..

Simple as this.. Wheels sucks, Your excuse for doing it sucks, everyone's reply sucks, this bitchin about people education sucks and i dont think anyone cares.

Time for closer ftw.

I'm from Scotland

Wha Wha Wha

Hahahaha, just messing with you, no need to get all super bitchy, this isnt honda-tech

Last edited:

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love em or hate em they have recieved a lot of opinions!
I says throw those bastards on EBAY!!!! start them at $100 with tires.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But if he throws them on ebay, then everywhere is going to attack them

But that is going under the assumption that they havent been posted on every car thread out there

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K2_civic said:
But if he throws them on ebay, then everywhere is going to attack them

But that is going under the assumption that they havent been posted on every car thread out there
they have. and yes they did get alot of replies, which was good for my project.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kingjames83 said:
love em or hate em they have recieved a lot of opinions!
I says throw those bastards on EBAY!!!! start them at $100 with tires.
Easily!! Id pay that for any working wheels with good tires.... if they roll

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yall seem not to like the steelies...so ill show u a pic i got off HT

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that VC is sweet. i'm about halfway done with the paper. i decided if i do find some cheap slips i'm gonna try painting them burberry, but a smaller size pattern so it's barely recognizable until you get up close. and then polish the lip. if i'm gonna do that, what kind of paint would anyone recommend for painting wheels?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant decide on that vc....looks good but not at the same time.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That VC not my style....it just puts me into a confused state when i look at it lol

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump, i added a link to the term paper on the first page. it's 6.5 Word pages but if you're bored feel free to read it. if you still don't believe me, that's fine. you're entitled to your own opinion, but who the hell would write a 6 page paper just to prove a point, i don't have the time for that haha. so there it is.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
K2_civic said:
I'm from Scotland

Wha Wha Wha

Hahahaha, just messing with you, no need to get all super bitchy, this isnt honda-tech
:word:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish i could find this GTI's headlights which are burberried.