Project DE-Rice!! Slow but steady!

nazgul

5+ Year Member
Nice looking ride bruh,Good Luck with your new build.We oughtta feel lucky to be involved with an evolution of a JDM scene,despite the money and heartache.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a tough one dude, everyone feels the same way. having a new car is freaking nice, but then again, you cant do much modding to them at all. not to mention all the mods will be a lot more expensive than civic s*** hah.. just some food for though brah
I know what you mean, new cars are just sick... modding? WHAT? Dude you can do soooo much... I think that it's easier though in a way, Tint, Sick rims, electronics, HID's, drop and your done... So it's less work (lazy guy here lol)

I know how you feel on the selling it part. Mine will probably have to be sold since i just got a new car(new to me), and my wife has hers, so the oddball out is my old car. I wish i didn't have to sell it because i know i'm going to want to buy one later on but i probably won't get such a great deal as i did with this one.

Tough decisions...
BTW, the car is freaking sweet. I like it even when it was riced out. and now it looks like it will be that much better!
So don't sell it.
Agreed, that is my fear, I will sell it and see it all jacked up later or something...

LOL thanks man, yea I loved my car before, at least it was running lol..

Nice looking ride bruh,Good Luck with your new build.We oughtta feel lucky to be involved with an evolution of a JDM scene,despite the money and heartache.
Thank you and yea I love being a part of it... But at times I feel likes it dead too... I want to build it though and hope I can finish it...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no threats or anything...... but u better finish it lol
LOL okay okay...

Well I think that my plans have changed....

I've come to realize that if i build the car, it will be one thing only and that is EXPENSIVE... I want real legit parts, I want legit Turbo, tuning, etc... Sure it would be fun, but do I REALLLLY want to spend 10+g on this car? No

I lost my drive :(

BUT

Good news, I am going to rebuild the engine as planned, not sure if I am going to BUILD it as balls to the wall as before though...Probably just a stock rebuild... Get the car running, keep all the parts.... Swap it back to stock for the most part and use the car... Drive it as is, and see what I think, I may get the drive back... BUT this will provide me with a car I can drive, save gas, enjoy her, and possibly sell her.... I don't know yet...

BUT my plan is to buy a new Genesis Coupe, ever since my buddy had his I have loved them... I went last Friday to the dealer and ALMOST bought one, but with new payment and ins, I would be 300 over the 400/mo I spend now... SO I walked...

Anyways, there is my update for now =)

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i lost my drive too lol, ive wanted a s14 so i could drift, but i bought a a header for the hatch and then i got all my drive back... its the simple things that brings you back. =) and the adrenaline rush of tons of cops looking for you because your exhaust is heard 5 blocks away hehe

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well peeps, I think the time has come, I have put her up for sale.... I just don't work on her, and haven't worked on her in a VERY VERY LONG time...

So everything is up for SALE!

But if I can't sell the car or shell as a whole, I am going to part her out. I am thinking about doing a quick finish on the engine bay, spray it and get her running just to beat on her. But not sure yet, I just have like ZERO time anymore...

So if you want anything, PM me offers, will do a For Sale thread some time.