Random

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So just thought I'd ask around and see if anything like this has happened to anyone on here.... So I'm delivering pizzas and pull into the parking lot and as I'm getting outta my car a guy driving a new lancer asks me what year my car was cause a buddy of his had just given him some lowering springs for an 09 civic that he barely used and he asked if I wanted them. To make a short story even shorter I got free, pretty decent looking, lowering springs from a radom guy just for driving a civic (gotta love 'em :D ). Anything like this happen to anyone else? Or have you ever had some one just come up to you and ask about your car, like at a gas station or whatever?

krooked32

i had a guy follow me two streets into a wendys parking lot to ask me how much it cost to paint my car and how long as well as where i did it, in turn i proudly told him it was factory paint to his dissapointment. :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've had a bunch of guys in a car having a sausagefest call me a fag, I screamed f**k you in return, and drove off.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was given a free beer delivering pizza before...

And a kiss from some girl on her 21st birthday...

And some other things.....

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been given vicodin and morphine.....as a return........Did I mention I deliver meds for a pharmacy lol.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've gotten a lot of compliments, but never anything free :(

Decipher

Registered VIP
I had a guy and his buddy stalk me literally halfway across town(at least 2 miles) in his miata, riding my ass reving and speeding up onto my bumper the whole way, all the way into the loading dock of the hospital I was delivering to, all just to pull up beside me when I stepped out of the car and say "nice car". They reminded me of the 2 dudes off of that movie Employee of the Month... the mexican kid in the passenger seat and the white boy driving. I guess he felt the awkwardness and went on to ask where I got it painted, what I had in it, blah blah blah. It was a little too much effort on his part to follow me all that way for the whole 30 seconds of conversation we had.

Once I delivered pizza to a bachelorette party and the very intoxicated occupants of the condo opened the door and poured out all over me, some of them mistook me for a stripper, drug me half-way into the living room hanging all over... it was crazy. Telling me to take off my clothes, throwing money... s*** was hilarious. Too bad I am married. It was awesome.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea something similar happened to me before. I got into a guys van once, and he gave me free candy. He said he had a free bike, but I never got it. I also don't remember what happened after I ate the candy....

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got out of my car and this guy stopped me and asked me what year my car was. that was it. lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
Yea something similar happened to me before. I got into a guys van once, and he gave me free candy. He said he had a free bike, but I never got it. I also don't remember what happened after I ate the candy....
Was your butt sore? You need to be more careful, bro.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought this was a thread looking for Rand0m. Miss that guy