Rant thread

krooked32

sounds good. im gonna have to change it up a bit. although im afraid of asking for anything since its 99% chance the dumbass is going to screw it up. lmao

HondaWoman1207

I would tell the person I come here every tuesday order the samething saying no whip cream, how hard is it not to put the whip cream, then drive or walk off. Well atleast that something not terrible unlike my car yesterday it has a f***ing rod knocking I just want to scream at it and it to do this crap right before I was about to buy a header and lips for it. Talking about wanting to pull some hair out.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao. That won't help nothin'... she already know's about me.

You know I'm just playing though... Vic has way too many guns to f*** around. Plus, my woman has to know less about cars than I do... you and I would have never worked out.
Sh*t, I'M afraid of Vic and all his guns..if that says anything.

I always tend to know the same amount about cars, or sometimes more, sometimes a bit less than a guy. It sucks honestly. I've tried dating a guy not into cars..it was nice at first. Now I've just stopped reading about cars and post random sh*t, and have all my knowledge about older cars. It's helped...people don't talk cars so much with me anymore. :yay:

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sh*t, I'M afraid of Vic and all his guns..if that says anything.

I always tend to know the same amount about cars, or sometimes more, sometimes a bit less than a guy. It sucks honestly. I've tried dating a guy not into cars..it was nice at first. Now I've just stopped reading about cars and post random sh*t, and have all my knowledge about older cars. It's helped...people don't talk cars so much with me anymore. :yay:
I love it when a girl is into cars, I think its hot =)
edit: and football!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weather is changing up here. :( sigh i don't mind it being chilly , or cold. but when its so cold if fuking burns, damn.. now that's cold. Or so damn cold you can't breath.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weather is changing up here. :( sigh i don't mind it being chilly , or cold. but when its so cold if fuking burns, damn.. now that's cold. Or so damn cold you can't breath.
One of the reasons why I refuse to move back there. I don't miss that weather, at ALL.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
The weather is getting like that here. I work outside so I'm always freezing or roasting. I just want to work inside some days.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I hate the feeling of knowing there is much work and maintenance needed to be done on my car, but I have neither the time or money to do it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of the reasons why I refuse to move back there. I don't miss that weather, at ALL.
WRD!

You ever been to L.A? :thumbup: :thumbup: Stoped in Stl on my way back from LA last time i was out there actually. made a pit stop at Lambo International! Second time in the St Louie, eh i didn't even get off the plane tho lol, first time was when i was a young lad, went to the top of the arch, now that was cool. but a little scary

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WRD!

You ever been to L.A? :thumbup: :thumbup: Stoped in Stl on my way back from LA last time i was out there actually. made a pit stop at Lambo International! Second time in the St Louie, eh i didn't even get off the plane tho lol, first time was when i was a young lad, went to the top of the arch, now that was cool. but a little scary
No sir, I've never been to the west coast actually. The arch is interesting. The lower deck is boring, and the ride up in the egg is horrifying. The muddy Mississippi is ugly no matter what time of year, but the city view is beautiful in spring and summer; not so much in fall and definitely not in winter.

I'm afraid of heights and when I'm up there I freak out, especially if it's windy b/c the arch sways and you can feel it.

Back on topic: I hate that I after a week of trying to get through to a company, I finally do today, with no final answer. UGH!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k this rain and cold weather. Makes my muscle condition 10x worse too, even on medication. I want to move out west or down south.

I really want to go to LA. Farthest west I've been is Las Vegas. If I wasn't with my family at the time I was there, I would've saved up for my own rental car and driven myself to LA lol. But we were only there for 4 days and 3 nights so we were on a time crunch to see what we went to see.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It got worse during the last 4 hours. But it feels amazing being in dry clothes at home. =)

It sucks but it pays the bills.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate the feeling of knowing there is much work and maintenance needed to be done on my car, but I have neither the time or money to do it.

+1 couldnt have said it better myself

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have the time to work on my car. I just don't have the money. At this point, I would rather buy a new car and take my car off the road. I'm just sick of everything.