ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate when people say there is nothing to do and they're constantly bored. Get off your ass and go outside. It's free, and healthy; esp if you don't live in a city.

Want ideas? Ask me--I was raised on a farm.
I'm bored

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Be an ass, IDC. I was being lazy about finding a job, yes. Not because of pot though. My biggest distraction/procrastination device was the xbox. That's gone now and I've been looking and applying massively(apart from being on CC)for a job. Don't worry, pot doesn't keep me from looking.

Wow you have/ I guess now had the same issue as my 13 y/o brother :roll: In complete honesty I use to smoke constantly, almost twice every day my sophmore and junior year, but never did anything as far as driving blazed or anything of that nature and always held a job. Do what the stangbanger above said and take this as a wake up call. I am not perfect by a damn sight, but try to keep your stupidity off the road where it can really hurt someone.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
pot has never been the reason I couldn't keep a job. I got that whole thing about not driving stoned pages ago, everyone just keeps going at me when I said I was done.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate when people say there is nothing to do and they're constantly bored. Get off your ass and go outside. It's free, and healthy; esp if you don't live in a city.

Want ideas? Ask me--I was raised on a farm.
Raised on a farm and you don't like country music? shame.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im pist the cd dvd drive just stopped working on my flip out it was working fine last night then bam nothing this morning. the ipod connection still works but i usually listen to cds cuz it sounds better now im going to have to buy a new one.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im pist the cd dvd drive just stopped working on my flip out it was working fine last night then bam nothing this morning. the ipod connection still works but i usually listen to cds cuz it sounds better now im going to have to buy a new one.
Yeah my sub (a 12" JL) keeps going on and off. It's not a wiring issue, so I'm guessing something is faulty in my amp.

I don't crank my sub up like a gangster homie, but after going from a system with great bass output to... not, just sucks.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rant: try to leave when wife gets home from work to get something done. 2 mintues before wife gets home, her mom and sister show up. 45 minutes later im still sitting here, and have lost interest

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man im getting so tired of these bimbos on facebook posting how they love their bf and 20 min later f**k you and i hope you die and 20 min later my heart belongs to you and 20 min later go ahead and go with that skanky b***h and 20 min later im so happy with my man again.

Like really? I swear im about to comment on that bitches facebook and tell her to post boobs or stfu

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do it, post screen shots of her reply.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man im getting so tired of these bimbos on facebook posting how they love their bf and 20 min later f*** you and i hope you die and 20 min later my heart belongs to you and 20 min later go ahead and go with that skanky b**** and 20 min later im so happy with my man again.

Like really? I swear im about to comment on that b****es facebook and tell her to post boobs or stfu
link to profile!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure there is a revealer in there somewhere. summer albums ftw. creeper status ftmfw