Rant thread

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think it's funny, but I've totally ran out of options. Honestly, if it doesn't end in "omo" then it doesn't work. You guys failed, combo-breaker!! Anyway, I don't like to rant on the internet, it doesn't get me anywhere. I just get work done son!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe he just wants to dangle his nuts in your mouth.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Or he just wants to be a stupid inbred MF redneck.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's funny how far off the beaten path that got though. Gave me a chuckle for a bit.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

yew sur dew hav a purty mouf boy

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate it when people leave when your on a high level of zombies and they are the host so the game ends :x

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Round 26 and the server cuts out :x no one even leaves this time it just goes to s**t :x :x :x :x :x :x :x what the hell treyarch.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When this stupid girl I know won't STFU..about ANYTHING. She repeats herself over and over again, and talks about all her problems, that mind you, she created. Then she is upset b/c I just laugh or tell her she's stupid. Seriously, do us all a favor and throw yourself in front of a bus, train..drown yourself. ugh.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When this stupid girl I know won't STFU..about ANYTHING. She repeats herself over and over again, and talks about all her problems, that mind you, she created. Then she is upset b/c I just laugh or tell her she's stupid. Seriously, do us all a favor and throw yourself in front of a bus, train..drown yourself. ugh.
Now you know how us guys feel :lol:

LoveMy05Civic

I hate when dumb ass drivers, in big ass Cadillacs, with big ass wheels pull out in front of you, I go around him, and he gets pissed I passed him, tried to catch up but can't them cuts me off at a stoplight, only to get dusted shortly there after, dumb asses. :evil:

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^huhhh

i hate all the fanboys around my neighborhood. these fags always pull up at a stoplight with me, take an envious look at me and my girl, then green light hits and BOOM! fart can awaaaaay! (at 20 mph! yeyyy!!) fcuk this one time it literally scared the sh*t out of me, this guy pulls up in an ej1. i was going straight, he was turning left, fat ass mofo, he revs with his fart can at me a couple times and my girl and i are like "wtf, ok?" then his green arrow hits and BOOM it sounded like his exhaust popped out or something lol it was soooo fcuking loooud! loudest fart can on the market. we almost felt embarressed for him