Rant thread

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
A girl that I work with spams Facebook and twitter. It's really annoying.

I hate when people point the shower head down. Being 6' 2" I have to point it all the way up or else I'm bending down for my shower. it's nothing really but just annoying to readjust it everytime I get in the shower.

I also hate when you mention something in a regular conversation that happens to be a song line and someone just starts singing the song. My mom and sister notorious for this >.<.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
One word text messages bug me but not as much as texts like this "whre r u at? K c u sn" Learn to type people.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
f**king robocop on TNT......what the hell is the point of that, you have to cut 20 mins out and no swearing

its like showgirls on TBS

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f***ing robocop on TNT......what the hell is the point of that, you have to cut 20 mins out and no swearing

its like showgirls on TBS
haha ive seen robocop on tv before its terrible. especially when red from that 70's show starts talking. its like complete silence

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One word text messages bug me but not as much as texts like this "whre r u at? K c u sn" Learn to type people.
I text in a similar manner, only bc my phone can't keep up w how fast I text so single letters help me better. I don't use digits though or ghetto s**t.

I hate that I've been having chest pains today. This s**t was supposed to stop.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When the most important person in your life makes things so GD difficult!!! ugh

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Facebook is getting more and more gay. I'll probably stop using it shortly except to get in touch with friends and family.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Facebook is getting more and more gay. I'll probably stop using it shortly except to get in touch with friends and family.
I deleted mine yesterday. Then I opened it again just so people can stay in touch with me but I won't use it anymore it's so dumb. It looks like everyone is switching to google +

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ready....set....RANT!

I hate that i bust my ass day in and day out, take the job of a +17 year plus 'verteran' because hes incompetant, do the work of not only MY boss, but HIS BOSS, grit my teeth and put up with bullshit, go on meritorious boards, WIN MARINE OF THE QUARTER, and get nothing but a pat on the back.

Now my counter-part, who is a total waste of space, AND WAS SENT HOME EARLY BECAUSE OF IT. He was actually FLAGGED FOR USING THE UNCLASSIFIED COMPUTER so much and taking up so much bandwidth. He was so usless that he was put in a building from 2300-0700 to watch a phone that never rang, All he did was sleep. For the 6 months I was deployed with him, the only thing he did was build a table. That table ended up as a Colonels COFFEE TABLE and he got a MERITORIOUS MAST FOR IT.

And people wonder why the good Marines GTFO after 4.

and thats not even to top of the wave...

WHOO-FUKCING-SAAAAHHHHHHHH

/rant

Jose1027

Registered VIP
When people talk about hondas,my friends bf( he owns a mazda 3 that daddy bought him)..he said that civics were for low income people or dum ricey teens..and I said I would rather have a car that I bought and put work into,than having a car that daddy bought me..so many people hate on civics,f**k them!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When people talk about hondas,my friends bf( he owns a mazda 3 that daddy bought him)..he said that civics were for low income people or dum ricey teens..and I said I would rather have a car that I bought and put work into,than having a car that daddy bought me..so many people hate on civics,f*** them!

+1 dude i've definitely had someone say the exact same thing to me before and it annoys the hell out of me cause i was not brought into money so i've learned to live with what i have.

i especially hate when girls are turned off by it. shallow bitches who won't go near you because you drive a f**king civic. and i say the same thing. f**k them!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
+1 dude i've definitely had someone say the exact same thing to me before and it annoys the hell out of me cause i was not brought into money so i've learned to live with what i have.

i especially hate when girls are turned off by it. shallow bitches who won't go near you because you drive a f**king civic. and i say the same thing. f**k them!
Same here man I had to work to get what I wanted,and at the end of the day I'm happy with my car,cause I know its mine and not my daddys....lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When people think their 6th gen civic is an EK. My God not every 6th gen is an EK!!!

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you are talking about the motor to a specific vehichle and someone starts saying that a smaller one is better, then when they begin to explaing their reasoning they start it off with "when you add this..." and rant off a fairly long list of s*** they say it can have more power. f***ing pisses me off. my comeback is usually, in that case my 1.6L single cam honda could smoke your 5.0 mustang if i build it or boost it. im talking starting out with a base. i dont want a high revving motor for a truck. i want a nice 350.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol its funny how people complain about facebook and say they are going to delete it but then they keep it and say im only keeping it to talk with friends and family that is all :rolf:

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
bringing the rant thread back

f**king 4-5 hours of american chopper on discovery channel, that father vs. son is so f**king old

Either mythbusters all day or deadliest catch

also $1 drinks and McDonalds isnt goin on anymore DAMMIT

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well mean usually its like a buck fifty for a drink...its better than that i suppose.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I hate fake people. Theres this one girl who lied to me about everything just to impress me, and now shes doing the same to my best friend.

I hate when people dont put their shopping cart back in the corral. It takes 2 seconds to walk over there and put it back.