rawr! rims at last!

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
Damn well after everyone bashed u lol, i actually do like the rims. I have 18's on my car too. but think they make the car look alot better than those stock rims. So i would say keep em. looks good!!!!!

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn well after everyone bashed u lol, i actually do like the rims. I have 18's on my car too. but think they make the car look alot better than those stock rims. So i would say keep em. looks good!!!!!
thanks man! i wasn't plannin on gettin rid of em anyway. like alot of people said, i'm the one that has to drive it.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like them. Looks good. Now you just need to dump it!

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like them. Looks good. Now you just need to dump it!
thanks man! and thats next. someone already photoshopped a pic of it to show me what it will look like and it looks sick! man, say what you want about 7th gens, but when they have a nice set of rims on them and they are dropped, they are sweet as hell.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea I dont know where all the hate for 7th gens came from......the only reason why Im jealous of other generations is because of all the aftermarket support they get. Other than that......I really think the 7th gen looks the best, in both stock for stock and modded for modded.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
hell yeah cuz i like'em. like other guy said dump it and you'll lose some haters but hey be glad you have haters b/c w/o them you wouldn't have anyone to thank for following you the whole way....lol

02civiLX21

I like it man just a drop would make it look nice ive got 18's on mine with a drop..Everybody on this site wants to be jdm dont listen to the hate your the one who has to drive it. Also lose the mudflaps

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, those wheels are hideous.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it man just a drop would make it look nice ive got 18's on mine with a drop..Everybody on this site wants to be jdm dont listen to the hate your the one who has to drive it. Also lose the mudflaps

yeah, they are comin off the next time my wheels do. so the next time i get bored and dont have class lol. But i don't get it. the rims that everyone else think are cool, i think are dumb as s**t :what: .. but whatever, i dig the black 18's with a silver lip. i don't wanna be jdm, or oem, or whatever the f**k everyone else wants to be, i want to be able to look at my car, think it looks B.A. and be proud to drive it. The hate doesn't bother me... I'm pretty sure all the haters are just jealous of the way my 7th gen looks anyway :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Your car looks like it could potentially have some toe issues in the rear. Not totally sure, because the picture isnt the best. Did you get an alignment after lowering?

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like 'em. They do look a tad on the large size, but eh. If you lower your car they will look much better.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the old one better

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its funny. this site which is all about bein jdm; where everyone has the same goals for their cars hates my wheels. everyone i know in person and the guys from one of the local forums all like them. i wonder if thats a coincidence?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you like your wheels, keep them, ignore all the haters, Its your car bro... Btw i like them...